Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Message to Anyone
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
manny-the-dino
:Why the f*ck do you want to leave at 6:30? I doesn't ever take an hour to get there. Jesus christ. I'm not going to be waking up really early when I don't need to. And you type and sound like a 5 year old when I text with you. Smh

:I was really surprised to see that on your profile today. _unsure.gif
Joanne
: Why do I always end up feeling this way after we hang out? I want it to last because it feels so warm and nice, but at the same time I just wish it would go away because I know nothing's going to happen.
stephinika
: Please call me this week. pinch.gif UGH. I want to finish this properly. Even though I know I shouldn't...but I want ittttt.
batman
I would love to sell you some weed, but I'm at my f*cking job right now. Obviously, because you called me at work, you know that I'm at my place of work, so I can't just leave here and sell you some weed. I can sell you some weed when I'm done... aloha!
Matsumoto
I bet you're up there playing wiffle ball with Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson and Cy Young right now. Just know that you're greatly missed and loved by all. Rest easy, kid.
libertie
OMFG FOR THE LOVE OF f*ckING GOD STOP

I seriously cannot listen to you moving the Sonic cup up and down around the straw anymore. Keep it in one place. Please.

edit; Pleeeaaaaaaase stoopppppppp.... ;_;
Joanne
: Is it weird that I feel left out when I see you replying to other people's tweets? I mean, you IM me instead of @'ing me back... but I still feel as though I'm being left out. XD.gif sad.gif
tokyo-rose
_____: I wish you could be more understanding. I know I've made a lot of mistakes this summer, but I've learned from them, and I've been trying hard to be good. I just want things between us to be okay, or okay as they can be..
Meganmon
Self: &daaaaaaamn, I just feeel so good. (:

____: Your car is dope! &you're a pretty good bboy yourself. [; I feel bad that I met you at the end of summer. You're going back to Military school soon & man oh man. No Phone or Internet, or any type of contact. Feel free to text/call me though. :]

____: Don't learn about me from people who aren't me. I'm not crazed. Give me time, give me time.
batman
i've never been so embarrassed in my entire life, holy shit. >.< f*ck.
smash
i don't know what's going on with you but i hope you realize this is the second time this is happening. i can't accept the same old excuses anymore. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. i wish it didn't have to be this way. i just can't be the girl who waits around anymore. sad.gif

and you. what kind of friend are you? do you even honestly consider yourself my friend anymore?
moninja
I like you. I like you not.
Meganmon
____: Damn, you just don't understand.

_____: Slut.

: I really don't like you .
pkbabe
_____: have a good weekend. I'll miss you & yes...I'll keep updates

_____: yes...I will try...I guess >.>

Meganmon
______: You're becoming my bestfriend on cB. [: I feel like I can tell you anything. S'okay, we'll keep each other sane. ♥

____: I just don't strike interesting to you. I thought you were different, I was wrong.

__: Can't wait to kick it with you! :D
hypnotique
:I am aware its your birthday and I am aware it was your daughters birthday but I honestly could give a shit less about any of you anymore. That is how far you have pushed me away and perhaps stop stalking my facebook trying to add these dummy accounts.
moninja
I miss you. Feel better throb.gif.
smash
MOVING ON.
Harp
your company sucks sad.gif
provide me with my damn services.
Janette
:She definitely knows now. It's not a secret. We're fucked.
none345678
:When I see you on Wednesday I am going to scream so loud your ears will bleed.
Joanne
: I don't get it. You were the one who kept pressuring me to get involved and make friends with your friends... and now you're jealous? What the f*ck do you expect me to do now?
manny-the-dino
:Ugh yesterday was so bad. I was so bored and you were talking too much. I mean I don't mind the fact that you want to talk but talk about something interesting. Please. You were acting like a 5 year old repeating the same shit over and over and over again.

:I wish I went with you, instead. And I can't wait for you to teach me all those... things. laugh.gif
iDecay
I am disappoint.
jiyong
: You don't know how much you pissed me off last night. You don't even know.
: The one person who's kept me up all weekend (:
: I wish you would stop changing plans. It's ruining everything, and you know it. Just stop. Please.
iDecay
QUOTE(elletricity @ Aug 16 2009, 02:35 PM) *
: You don't know how much you pissed me off last night. You don't even know.

Maccabee
Stop acting like your friends. You are two different people when you are with me, and when you are with them. And stop acting like a little girl... even though you are one.
babecakes
I DON'T DIGGGGGG IT ANYMORE !!!
gojira
look at your signature

don't he lace you with the gucci?
aaayotiffany
: this week will be interesting :]

: you were right, i was wrong. i don't expect things like that. but little did i know it was coming. i'm not sure if i'm glad though because i don't know what this means. it makes me confused. i usually can figure them out on the spot, but with him - its a completely different case. pinch.gif

: i love how you can't even be friends with me & you tell me to be the 'mature' one. nice one, mister maturity. _dry.gif
Gigi
: Leech. Always has been, always will be. Whatever. As long as you can sleep at night.
moninja
LAVAYOUUU.
manny-the-dino
:Less than a month left. I can't f*cking wait! I feel like we're connecting again. It really has been nice to see you this week and the week before. And hopefully we can see each other on Wednesday and Saturday. hug.gif

:HAHAHAHAHA

:It seemed like you were mad at me. huh.gif I mean, I didn't do anything wrong, right?
jiyong
: Wish you were here. Today sucked.
Janette
:I don't know if I trust her. She used to be cool but, shit happens. We'll see I guess. _unsure.gif
Joanne
: You don't seem to care very much, so I guess I should stop trying so hard right? Haha sad.gif
fagget
what the f*ck is this shit? you can't make another me, you f*cking creep. making her listen to my music and introduce her to shit we used to do/watch/listen/eat does not mean we're back together. if she starts liking whataburger, i'm playing the psychopath card.
iDecay
: Stop nagging me, you desperate fool. stubborn.gif

: I hope you know your flirting is a turn off and I think you're a creep.

: Why do I care about you? sad.gif
sharerol
i CAN'T WAIT for this year. This is my chance. =) It's GOING TO happen! But of course the doubtful part of me says... I hope.
manny-the-dino
:Yet another fun day with you. I absolutely loved it. I love how we decide to hang out a ton within the span of two weeks instead of spreading it out, you know? XD.gif I'm so excited for everything. My birthday weekend, halloween, your birthday... EVERYTHING. Hopefully we'll see more of each other this year.

: rolleyes.gif
none345678
: I really like youuuuu sad.gif damn
jiyong
: I miss you like none other.
manny-the-dino
:Why are you always going through my phone? GTFO.

:So I'm seeing you on Friday too? Haha omg I love this week. I hope we can still go to Venice on Saturday.
Meganmon
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 19 2009, 08:37 PM) *
: I really like youuuuu sad.gif damn

: Why can't I forget about you?!
jiyong
QUOTE(iDecay @ Aug 19 2009, 01:15 AM) *
: Why do I care about you? sad.gif

Joanne
: Well that's just disappointing. sad.gif
tokyo-rose
Dang, everyone on this page needs a hug. :'(

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
babecakes
we ain't dating ! why you all up on my case ? it's getting f*cking annoying. f*ck! DON'T GET IT TWISTEDDDDDDD.
gojira
cant believe we both stepped in poop
creole
just be yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.