Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My parents dont like my sarcasm...
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Maccabee
I couldn't resist. My parents asked me to write an apology note, because I recently got in trouble for playing with fire at my school. It is only going to my parents. I wrote it in 60 seconds but they probably think I'm still working on it. I do this kind of stuff a lot. When ever my parents get angry at me I laugh, which is really embarrassing. i just always find it funny when people try to make me feel an emotion. No one can control my emotions.

The note:

I shouldn't set things on fire because I could burn people or things causing danger to health or damage to expensive objects, not to mention the mental trauma that follows the mental trauma that follows watching a house or person burn to the ground! I will not set and person or thing on fire again. I apologize for my actions and will learn from my mistakes. -Sincerely, your pyromaniac son, Joseph.

I'm gonna give it to them and I'll tell you what happens.

This is meant to be humorous. If you don't find it funny there is no need to tell me.
sixfive
hitler would disapprove of your letter
Matsumoto
...aren't you home schooled?
Maccabee
I dont get it?

Also, why are people scared of fire? I have made huge fires but I know how to get them out.

The stoopidest thing I have done though, is set my Boxers on fire when there was nothing left to burn.

QUOTE(Matsumoto @ Aug 10 2009, 06:31 PM) *
...aren't you home schooled?

So many people ask me this...

Yes. But I go to a school. A school for homeschoolers. Oxymoron, I know.
sixfive
inb4 people even more retarded than jcp fall for jcp's fail attempt at trolling
heyo-captain-jack
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololol

I saw this thread from My Assistant and thought to myself "this better not be Joseph."
Maccabee
You should have guessed it was me just by seeing the title.
I lol'ed the other day on fb when I saw a bunch of people becoming a fan of JCPenny.
hypnotique
ohmy.gif

My mother would have smacked you with a wooden spoon/broom for playing with fire. The letter thing is kind of silly though id probably laugh my ass off at them too.
Maccabee
She just looked at and looked at me. And cracked a smile. I can get out of anything with my charm wink.gif
Blyat
I think its funny
definetly chanhe the negative atmosphere with your parents

i would of done the same thing
drinksmokefuck
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 11 2009, 09:57 AM) *
She just looked at and looked at me. And cracked a smile. I can get out of anything with my charm wink.gif

this is exactly white parents need to start beating their kids
Amaranthus
GO AND GET ME THAT BELT! I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT.

</endblackpunishment>
FizzyMilk
loll.
I'm glad my parents don't really give a shit about anything :)
"As long as you don't get arrested."
I think I'd piss my pants laughing if my mom seriously wanted me to write an apology letter for her.
Gigi
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 20 2009, 11:15 PM) *
this is exactly white parents need to start beating their kids

qft

My mom doesn't do it now that I'm older, but I'm still scared enough not to open my mouth at inopportune moments. thumbsup.gif
mipadi
Wow man, that note is, like, the most sarcastic note I've ever seen.
creole
I bet you would like a beating from the arse, joseph. ;)
none345678
The only way my mom would make me write a apology letter is if I stole something maybe, but I would still get cracked in the face.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Amaranthus @ Aug 21 2009, 01:39 AM) *
GO AND GET ME THAT BELT! I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT.

</endblackpunishment>

When I was little my dad used a belt covered in Velcro (aka little plastic barbs) on my bare skin. It didn't take long for me to learn what and what not to do.
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 10 2009, 05:34 PM) *
I dont get it?

Also, why are people scared of fire?

MMmm.....................have you ever seen a house burn down?
has your house ever burnt down?

I can tell you after experiencing it-
fires are on your top list of fears.
after you smell a house burning, you'll never forget it.
its one of my most vivid memories.
cant you imagine 20 years of your life destroyed in 20min?
thats how long it took for the house to burn.......20 min.
the only thing left was the Dish network dish.... no wood frame from the house, no part of the roof, no cars, no bikes, everything metal burnt........... it was all gone.
and thats why people are afraid of fires.
its one of those things you have to experience to believe and understand.

i didnt get it before it happened to me either.
and after that, you'll never forget it.

i may have a year ago found your note funny,
but i dont at all :/ fires really do f*ck people up
heyo-captain-jack
f*ck seeing your house burn, have you ever been inside of a burning house?
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 21 2009, 05:51 PM) *
f*ck seeing your house burn, have you ever been inside of a burning house?

see? its not so funny is it :/
explain that to the sarcasm kid
Amaranthus
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 21 2009, 05:24 PM) *
When I was little my dad used a belt covered in Velcro (aka little plastic barbs) on my bare skin. It didn't take long for me to learn what and what not to do.

I used to get whoopin for the dumbest shit, like getting a letter sent home every week because I talked in class.
heyo-captain-jack
same shit
idkilikepoprocks
Well obviously I should set your house on fire just so you can actually learn your lesson.

heh kind of a bad joke huh?
-DressYourEyelids-
DUDE. it's not funny. my old apartment caught fire. *sniff*
goth-nina
Pfft. Played with fire? What are you, eight? stubborn.gif
hypnotique
probably.
Maccabee
sounds fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.