Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: technologically stupid
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Tech Help
-DressYourEyelids-
back in march i bought the new 2009 model laptop from hp. it works just fine except it cannot stay continuously connected to the wireless internet in the apartment. i know it isn't the internet because my boyfriend's laptop (also a hp) works just fine...
do you know what's wrong and what can be done to fix it?
heyo-captain-jack
Could be a number of things. Probably either something with the OS, or a loose connection to your wifi card.
Uronacid
Wireless connections are a pain in the ass. Do you have trouble connecting to other wireless connections? Are there other wireless connections in the vicinity? Do you know what wireless security protocol is being used on the wireless router?
Jghelfi
most likely your wireless card is acting up. have you tried updating the card by going to your Device manager?
sixfive
dont help her she wont even fix her lip and try to be not ugly
Jghelfi
WTF? why do you say that? her lips look fine.
Uronacid
She has tweety-bird lips.
Jghelfi
she does? it doesn't look like it..

--on topic--
you should really look into either updating your wireless card, or upgrading it...
Uronacid
QUOTE(-Jon- @ Aug 28 2009, 02:04 PM) *
she does? it doesn't look like it..

--on topic--
you should really look into either updating your wireless card, or upgrading it...

She does and they are cute like a wireless card.
Jghelfi
hahah smooooth.... cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.