Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the last album you bought?
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
mipadi
I mean actually bought. With money. By that I mean you exchanged currency for a physical CD. You didn't get it on BitTorrent.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure the last album I actually bought was either Modest Mouse's The Moon and Antarctica or an Earth Crisis album (no idea why I bought that). And that was like 5 or 6 years ago.
AileenWitIt
Bought?? Wow, it must have been YEARS ago, and I think it was Outkast's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below. I think I only bought it because it was on sale. Lol.
none345678
I just bought Goodbye To The Machine from HURT. I always buy cds, because everyone I listen to I feel makes an album I can actually listen through the whole thing instead of just liking one or 2 songs. I have well over 200 cds. If I down lode something offline, I am not going to lie, it's probably illegally.
Joanne
I buy albums pretty regularly, actually! I hardly ever listen to them, but I really like having the actual thing, y'know?

But it's been a while since I bought my last album... it was probably The Killers' Day & Age. I can't really remember.

Oh, and support my thread too prs. http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=208951 nod.gif
queen
the last one i bought was lisa's 'juicy music' (jpop) for my bf, a couple months ago. the last one i received was utada hikaru's 'this is the one', back in may. i actively still buy CDs. planning to pick up clazziquai's new album soon.
Gigi
It was probably Sufjan Stevens' Illinois.

I'm going to buy Radiohead's OK Computer next, and maybe In Rainbows. :D
illriginal
Jedi Mind Tricks - Greatest Features

just bought it today, will arrive in two days and will not be unwrapped as I already downloaded the album.
fire
Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everthing To Nothing
Nickfury
i buy single songs from itunes.. sexy bitch single by david guetta featuring akon walkin on the moon kanye west knock you down keri hilson paranoid kanye west
MoneyIsDaMotive
around april.

Jadakiss - the last kiss

i buy the albums, when its a good one.
heyo-captain-jack
It was a Neurosonic CD. That was a few years ago.

Last I got was the Jason Mraz album
Joanne
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 9 2009, 02:44 PM) *
Last I got was the Jason Mraz album

thumbsup.gif
hi-C

At their concert a couple months ago.
manny-the-dino
I think it probably 4 years ago when I bought Panic at the Disco's "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out."
karmakiller

Vinyl, baby!
Matsumoto
I thought I was the only one left in the world who still buys physical CDs. I bought Job For a Cowboy's Ruination and Lacuna Coil's Shallow Life. My next purchase will be one of Ratatat's albums.
moninja
808s & Heartbreak. Bought it for my cousin in France. :3
Melie
does downloading them count as buying them?

Maxwell- BLACKsummers'night
karmakiller
^^

QUOTE(mipadi @ Aug 6 2009, 11:12 PM) *
I mean actually bought. With money. By that I mean you exchanged currency for a physical CD. You didn't get it on BitTorrent.

HearOnlyEchoes
Yuriy Shatunov - Zapishi moi golos

(One of the best albums EVER.)
schizo
It's been forever since I've bought an actual CD...I'm pretty sure my last one was Celebrity by *NSYNC or one of those NOW CDs. blink.gif
princessx143
demi lovato - here we go again & taylor swift - fearless !! [=
synatribe
for myself, I bought The Jakes - third album but only because I was at their concert and I wanted their signature on memorabilia.

For my cousin, she loves Starbucks music, so I bought her Starbucks music from Starbucks last christmas :]
aliiicimo
Greatest Hitz - Limp Bizkit. Bought it after wanting it for years.
It's fantastic. Everything I hoped it would be.
And more. (:

I thought I was one of the only ones who still bought CDs... having a digital copy just isn't the same, and if I do download from iTunes, I always burn it to a CD anyway. I love CDs(:
libertie
So you do mean physical album? iTunes doesn't count? I just recently bought Bo Burnham's album on iTunes.. The last album I bought in a store was technically not an album I guess.. Well, it was, sort of. It was the Thrice Live at the House of Blues DVD/CD set. And it was for someone else. After he had already broken up with me. Anyway.

The last album I bought for ME in a store was back in 2005, and it was Five Iron Frenzy's Proof that the Youth are Revolting.
mipadi
QUOTE(libertie @ Aug 16 2009, 11:14 PM) *
So you do mean physical album? iTunes doesn't count?

Yeah, I meant physical album. I know you can buy entire albums on iTunes, but I'm interested in the last time people bought an "actual" CD.
Joanne
Teriyaki Boyz's Serious Japanese
Jason Mraz's Waiting for My Rocket to Come
Adele's 19
fire
The xx
DivaRama
The las CD I bought was Relapse
heyo-captain-jack
Almost bought a MSTRKRFT CD yesterday.
karmakiller
Nina Simone - Nina Simone and Piano. Found it at an amazing price of $5.00 vinyl... incredibly cheap considering how much it usually goes for.
brooklyneast05
what's the last album you bought

like a month ago, but

none345678
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=239756

Way to go JC. merged
brooklyneast05
DAMN I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. EVERYTHING I THINK OF HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE.
none345678
dang. I guess your just kinda useless, huh?
brooklyneast05
stubborn.gif
none345678
lmao That was a little mean. I apologize.

EVEN THOUGH IT'S TRUE
mipadi
I can actually change my answer to a few days ago, because I recently bought The Pixies' Doolittle, since I realized -- much to my dismay -- that I don't have it.
brooklyneast05
a love supreme - john coltrane ON VINYL
smash
^frickin sweet.

Blueprint 3 - Jay-Z
I Am... Sasha Fierce - Beyonce
X&Y - Coldplay
Invincible - Michael Jackson
All the Right Reasons - Nickelback
all at the same time.
miguelS
Bought? Ha.

mizzkim
Amerie- In love & War. This is her best album so far!
Tomates
lily allen - alright still (fist cd of hers)
fufufishie
I recently bought Skinny Jeanz and a Mic by New Boyz off of iTunes. Its pretty catchy i have to admit. LOL I downloaded Torn Up by E-603 off their website for free (not through piracy, he is offering it for free). Its really good.
Siriss
Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
Janette

Tramatize
New Boyz - Skinny Jeans and A Mic
creole
Phil2thejay
lol fml i baught these last week

Joanne
^ Nothing to be ashamed of.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.