Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girls I have a question:
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Pages: 1, 2
DoubleJ
Have you ever faked an orgasm?
If so when and why?
transcendentalism
No, I don't see the point. Gives the guy a false sense of security, pride, satisfaction... whatever, you know? if you keep that shit up then of course it's not gonna get better.

OH WAIT I'M A VIRGIN
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Aug 6 2009, 10:56 PM) *
No, I don't see the point. Gives the guy a false sense of security, pride, satisfaction... whatever, you know? if you keep that shit up then of course it's not gonna get better.

OH WAIT I'M A VIRGIN

Haha, truth.
transcendentalism
which part :(
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Aug 6 2009, 11:03 PM) *
which part :(

Every part, down to the last line. :) I'm still a virgin, too, so I kept that part of your post.
DoubleJ
I think that girls faking orgasms is silly in my book. You know guys can do it too though.
transcendentalism
ahaha glad to see that I've maintained my pure image! ..

QUESTION - how do guys fake an orgasm? I'm dumb, sorry.
none345678
^lol Glad I am not the only one who fails to see how a guy fakes it.
DoubleJ
Think about it. Do you think every guy is really like oohhh baby baby when he is f*cking a girl? I have faked a few orgasms in my day because the puss was bad.
transcendentalism
but if there's no sauce in the sock...

I call lots of things sauce.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Aug 6 2009, 11:06 PM) *
QUESTION - how do guys fake an orgasm? I'm dumb, sorry.

I third this question. JaVonn, you've got some explaining to do. :p

Edit: Never mind, you already answered.
datass
arent they going to notice there's no cum?
none345678
Yeah, can't really fake the cum shot.
transcendentalism
jaVONNNN getcho ass in hurrrrr
i ruv u <3
drinksmokefuck
easy, its called controlling your PC muscle so it prevents cum from exiting, thus allowing for multiple male orgasms
transcendentalism
But that still doesn't explain how a guy would fake it without the cum? Or am I missing something..
none345678
QUOTE(Cristy @ Aug 6 2009, 10:10 PM) *
I third this question. JaVonn, you've got some explaining to do. :p

That made me think of I Love Lucy lol
DoubleJ
uhm hello just because you cum doesn't mean you have an orgasm
karmakiller
lol this is turning into an educational topic.
transcendentalism
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW :(
karmakiller
Me neither, Ruth. :(

I kinda want to know how, though... haha
none345678
I always thought cumming was the sigh of an orgasm .

everything I know is a lie.
Matsumoto
^ an organism lol
none345678
DAMN that's like the third time I have done that. I need my fire fox back cry.gif lol
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 6 2009, 11:40 PM) *
DAMN that's like the third time I have done that. I need my fire fox back cry.gif lol

Firefox wouldn't have underlined that since "orgasm" and "organism" are both words. That's also why it doesn't underline "defiantly" when you mean to type "definitely."
none345678
Well, I am screwed either way then.

Ok, back to faking orgasms and what not.
Tramatize
A male can fake an orgasm by warming up yogurt, hiding it behind their back as you are having sex, and then just throwing it on their private area.
brooklyneast05
uhhhhhh
smash
QUOTE(Tramatize @ Aug 6 2009, 11:24 PM) *
A male can fake an orgasm by warming up yogurt, hiding it behind their back as you are having sex, and then just throwing it on their private area.

you should've kept that to yourself.
none345678
I love yogurt.
AileenWitIt
QUOTE(Tramatize @ Aug 6 2009, 11:24 PM) *

Lmao. I really thought the cum shot was the sign of orgasm. We are wrong? Please explain.
& I have faked orgasms, just because I like to keep the man happy. If noises and shit is what he likes, then I'm all for it.

P.S. It's actually my ex I am referring to, but it's whatev.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(Tramatize @ Aug 7 2009, 12:24 AM) *

Fail
stephinika
Yes, I have, because I wanted things to end. LOL =p oh man.
libertie
Definitely faked before.. I felt bad about it, but it was taking a long time and it's not that he was doing a particularly horrible job.. It just wasn't gonna happen and I didn't know how to tell him, so I tried to give him a break. I know it sounds horrible, but it was one little incident. >.>
MrStrife
I don't give a f*ck. I'm a guy and I faked it. I did it because I was going to be late for school and I can't be having that. I even said it earlier while we were doing it, "Why is this taking so long?" lolz. She was like,"You're complaining?" You should've seen the look on her face when I tried to fake it. So disappointed. lolz. But f*ck it. Aint my fault I wasn't satisfied.
Melie
faked it years ago because it wasn't working. he was trying too hard and i wasn't interested in him either.
DoubleJ
QUOTE( @ Aug 7 2009, 04:06 AM) *
Star Fox never gives up and trusts his instincts. You can tell when a man or woman really orgasms. There are certain body functions that cannot be prevented. I've never faked. I either finish or don't. I never let a woman walk away without her 2 rounds. A girl climaxes easier than people will have you believe. And they do get tired and sore, but don't let them hop off. Finish the good fight. Twice.

You are a wise man good sir.

QUOTE(MrStrife @ Aug 7 2009, 04:30 AM) *
I don't give a f*ck. I'm a guy and I faked it. I did it because I was going to be late for school and I can't be having that. I even said it earlier while we were doing it, "Why is this taking so long?" lolz. She was like,"You're complaining?" You should've seen the look on her face when I tried to fake it. So disappointed. lolz. But f*ck it. Aint my fault I wasn't satisfied.

Huh?! Are you Asian?

QUOTE(Melie @ Aug 7 2009, 10:05 AM) *
faked it years ago because it wasn't working. he was trying too hard and i wasn't interested in him either.

Now see why wouldn't you just not even start then?
datass
QUOTE(MrStrife @ Aug 7 2009, 04:30 PM) *

damn... you dont seem very considerate..
-DressYourEyelids-
haven't needed to fake it... yet.
Melie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 7 2009, 08:42 AM) *
Now see why wouldn't you just not even start then?

ever heard of pity sex?
drinksmokefuck
ever heard of stabbing yourself? just cause its possible doesnt mean you should do it
Melie
^and it's guys like you that get the pity sex and never know it...jk lol
ley
^lol

I think i faked it pretty much every single time when i first started having sex. It wasn't the guys fault i just didn't really have orgasms back then. I've gotten to the point where if I'm not feeling it i just bail.
DoubleJ
Is pity sex the same as taking one for the team?
drinksmokefuck
QUOTE(Melie @ Aug 8 2009, 02:44 AM) *
^and it's guys like you that get the pity sex and never know it...jk lol

and its girls like you that think guys care about you during sex
ley
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 7 2009, 02:15 PM) *
Is pity sex the same as taking one for the team?

^Sometimes.
Nickfury
i hope a chicks never faked an orgasm wit me. its easy for a guy to fake too, unless hes wearing a condom.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(drinksmokef*ck @ Aug 7 2009, 03:20 PM) *
and its girls like you that think guys care about you during sex

owned
superstitious
I think most women have faked it at one time or another.
none345678
I would assume so too. Sometimes it's just not going to happen

But I am a virgin who does not approve of sex before marriage or sex without the intention of procreation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.