Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friend Issues Girls of the Forum please Help! Urgent!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
ComicStix
Ok so here is the story:

My friend and I went to camp together this summer. She said she went to the camp last year and I was planning on going to that camp so we were like let's go together! Then I had a horrible time with her. We shared a room and here are some of the things that happened. 1. She was being really rude and said You're 8 feet tall. I know I am tall being 6 feet but she really hurt my feeling. I told her that it hurt my feelings and she kept being mean. 2. She said that I dragged her to the camp! I was like hold up! I didn't drag you to the camp! We decided to go together. 3. We were talking and she was like "What did you do on Early Thursday?" I said well I went out with my friends. She said she went out with other people. Then she said why didn't you invite me? I said well you were going with other people Then she said "Well I wouldn't of invited you anyways!" WOW! 4. She thinks she's so popular now and she's not I am more popular than her! She's new! 5. She thinks she's so special because she has a boyfriend 6. She looks so inappropriate cause she wears the sluttiest clothing! Her boobs are practically falling out of her shirt! She thinks she's so popular and that she's so special all year that I can't take it anymore! I decided that after camp I will not be her friend anymore because of those reasons and she doesn't fell like a real friend to me. I already went out with my friends without her. She makes me feel bad and that is not what a real friend does. stubborn.gif

Now that you know the background info here is the real story:

OK So tomorrow my friend invited me to go play manhunt with my friends on her block with some of her neighbors. Here's the issue one of her neighbors is the obnoxious friend I was talking about. I don't know what to do! I have no intention of reconciling because I really don't want her to be my friend. I really want to avoid her but I also want to hang with my friends so not going isn't an option. What should I do to bring down the point that she isn't my friend and I don't wanna hang out with her? Should I just ignore her? I am already planning on having a sleep over and not inviting her so she gets the point. _unsure.gif
Blyat
Just go, Have a good time and Just ignore her you cant let 1 girl ruin your fun
If she provokes you, keep ignoring her
it'll make your friend look bad, besides if you arent having fun you can always leave earlier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.