Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scroll effect in banner?
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
endlessdream06
I've been dying to know how to do this...the way her picture scrolls down smoothly..I tried it in imageready but wasn't so successful. Was this made in Flash maybe? If anyone can help, I would sure appreciate it! :)

lucasnotreally
if you use photoshop, create a new file the size you want the banner, then go to window, and open the animation window, then insert the picture you want to scroll.

place the image where you want it to start scrolling, then add a new frame, and in the new frame move it where you want it to end scrolling, then choose the tween option, and put how many frames you want inbetween them.

i know thats confusing haha, let me know if it works.
endlessdream06
QUOTE(lucasnotreally @ Aug 5 2009, 11:49 PM) *
if you use photoshop, create a new file the size you want the banner, then go to window, and open the animation window, then insert the picture you want to scroll.

place the image where you want it to start scrolling, then add a new frame, and in the new frame move it where you want it to end scrolling, then choose the tween option, and put how many frames you want inbetween them.

i know thats confusing haha, let me know if it works.

Yay! It worked! :) You're a genius! Thank you sooooo much for the help!
lucasnotreally
yep, no problem.

manny-the-dino
Topic Closed and Moved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.