Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help! Should i buy this $10.72 ipod shuffle style mp3 player or not?
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Tech Help
zoeli
Hello, guys. I saw a 1GB iPod Shuffle Style MP3 Player in this online store. Very stylish and appealing, I like it very much. And the price is very low - just $10.72. The site seems fine. They also offer flexible ways of payment like transfer and paypal. But I need more information to ensure my purchase. Can anybody help me? Is it safe to shop there? Thanks.

Image/link edited.
Jghelfi
Advertising? _unsure.gif

well the shuffle is a good ipod, but it gets annoying how you dont know what songs are coming up with no screen...imo
superstitious
Alright. I'm going to try to give you the benefit of the doubt, but both the image and the link you quoted matched and I'm not 100% convinced that you aren't here to advertise (especially with all the online shopping stuff in your intro thread). I'll close this, not restrict your posting, for now. If you post links like this again, you will have your posting privileges taken away.

Also, closed. Feel free to pm me, or anyone on People Staff, Head Staff or the Administrators if you have any questions or concerns.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.