Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Game Magazines
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
synapse
Which ones are you subscribed to?

I have the Gameinformer and Nintendo. I personally like subscriptions to video magazines to be across many different platforms, rather than just one focus. Gameinformer isn't that biased towards one system, though, they tend to write more about games that I'm not that thrilled about, like first person shooters, action, and the occasional bad graphics game.
heyo-captain-jack
Just PC Gamer. Everything else, I read online.
drinksmokefuck
10 years ago or so, forgot what year, i was in 2nd grade-4th grade i subscribed to EGM, EGM2 aka expert gamer and nintendo power
Uronacid
I used to subscribe to Dreamcast Magazine.
Jghelfi
i didnt subscribe.. i would just read them at like barnes and noble or my friends house...
i read GameInformer, and OXM (Official Xbox Magazine)
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(-Jon- @ Aug 3 2009, 02:41 PM) *
i didnt subscribe.. i would just read them at like barnes and noble or my friends house...

same.
Jghelfi
haha when i bought a wii controller from Gamestop last week, my dad paid for the edge card, and for a subscription to GameInformer for a year i think.. haha they are mine..muahahaha!
rumms
A friend of mine actually helps run a magazine geared towards the gaming and nerd culture. The articles are pretty good.
hypnotique
GameInformer is the only gaming magazine I'm subscribed to currently, I gotta say I probably would not renew the subscription to them cause they mostly ramble on about over hyped shooter game bullshit.

Tomates
PC Gamer, though technically my dad is subscribed to it, but I enjoy reading them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.