Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: photoshop issue.
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
LittleMissSunshine
Okay, so I'm trying to put font on a picture, but my font isn't coming up on the picture. Type-tool doesn't work on a new image or this one particularly picture, I can't write on it at all.. Is this normal?? I thought you can write on any picture to be honest.. I'm trying to write on this picture.. But it's not letting me ): When I try to, it's coming up as nothing.. I would give you screen shots, but I don't think it will help. Is the picture like protected or something? I use adobe photoshop 7.0, yes pretty old version, but I still like it. But does anybody get what I'm saying? if not I'll elaborate more.

click to enlarge
synapse
I'd make sure that you were working in RGB mode.. Other than that, I haven't really got a clue.
LittleMissSunshine
yeah, I know, I was working in RGB mode, but it's only this picture and I can't write a new image -___-! how weird.
HeartOfPandora
Your text might be below the image, so check the font size, colour, and layer positions.
LittleMissSunshine
My font is pretty big Mike, it's 38pt and I'm using black. I tried your way, and it works great! Why do I have to do that though, any explanation?
superstitious
This happened to me once. I thought I was going crazy, kept trying to change the size, the color, font types. No one seemed to be able to help me at the time. I had to finally uninstall and reinstall PS because of that shit.

edit: Here's what I did. http://www.manta-2000.com/tech/fixphotosho...0text%20problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.