Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trouble with Mum
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
angelsdiss
All right, I've been really stressed of late over many things et cetera and I've been having irregular periods. My last one was two months ago. My mum thinks it's because I've been fooling around and got pregnant. I'm still virgin, but whatever I do, she doesn't seem to believe me. We don't talk anymore, it's more like shouting. I've been able to talk to my dad somewhat, but he keeps getting off of the topic, he's really trying to stay out of it, I guess. But it's really getting on my nerves now. I can't really handle it, and she's been trying to drag me into the doctor's office, just to prove that she's right. I don't know what to make of this anymore. I think I would know if I had had sex, right? I have no idea of how to handle the situation and could use a bit of help.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Jul 22 2009, 09:43 PM) *
I can't really handle it, and she's been trying to drag me into the doctor's office, just to prove that she's right.

let her drag you there then. you can prove that you're right and aren't pregnant and while your there the doctor perhaps can shed some light on the real reason your having problems.
Mikeplyts
^that and then make her bow down to you and cry for your forgiveness.
schizo
If you know you never did anything, what's the harm in going to the doctor? Your mom is just concerned about you. Even if you're not pregnant, you might have an infection or something. It's best to just go and get it over with. You'll feel a lot better knowing what's wrong and your mom won't bug you anymore.
angelsdiss
Well, we got into another argument this morning at around 7:15, I probably said some really stupid stuff, I'm guessing that there won't be anymore procrastination on her part in getting me in to see a doctor within the end of the week. I suppose I'll just have to avoid her until whenever that comes, but... I sort of miss having a good relationship with my mum.
res8zenith
QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Jul 22 2009, 10:43 PM) *
#1) irregular periods. My last one was two months ago.
My mum thinks it's because I've been fooling around and got pregnant. she doesn't believe me.

#2) We don't talk anymore, it's more like shouting. I've been able to talk to my dad somewhat,

#3) I can't really handle it, and she's been trying to drag me into the doctor's office, just to prove that she's right.

you'r problems pretty serious. lets see if i can give you a hand.

#1) could be because you're putting out more than taking in, i remember when i was 15, i was really into sports, i'd go out in the morning, jog, exercise, taking classes for soccer and not eating the way i should, i was still snacking at midnight, not getting my rest in. all that put pressure on my body and i'd skip my periods without realizing its been a couple months. my mom told me that, its your mothers JOB to help you, take your side. the best thing a mother can do is trust her daughter, maybe you've done some stuff in the past which made you lose your trust or that causes her to think you've done wrong. or she could be one of those bitchy mothers who doen't even trust her own pussy. (..sorry my french is getting out..)

#2) don't ask your dad for advise on these subjects because believe me 99.99% of the time, your dad won't be of any help! xD

#3) maybe you should just go get tested to show her she's WRONG. perhaps the doctor can help you figure out what's going on in your body which is causing this irregular periods. how old are you? the first 5 years expect nothing less than irregularity!
angelsdiss
I'll be fifteen in a little less than four weeks, I was pretty regular from the start, but as I said previously I've been really stressed. I have not been eating very well I suppose. Perhaps it's my iron levels... Thanks for all your help.
res8zenith
sure, yeah iron

Iron Deficiency Anemia aka: IDA is where females have heavy period or internal bleeding

for you, its doing the exact opposite.
angelsdiss
I don't know much on the topic, probably because I'm not that good of a listener... Last time the doctor mentioned something about iron... Or perhaps I'm a bit stupid. ._.;
res8zenith
youre not stupid, your just young and maybe nervous on the topic, is all, it sucks, at such a young age, females have to deal with all this and school with bitchy parents...lifes a living hell huh?

nah, you just need to get checked first, then once your mom knows for sure youre not PG. then she'll listen to you better. she sounds like my grandma, when my mothers pm wasn't on time, she accused my mom of the same thing! these are old age dumb women who don't know how to raise good women of the future, you need to clear this confusion up with her, i'm just glad i don't have that type of mother. (off topic, sorry for bashing on your mum) your still 14, you should read up on this topic on google or something or ask someone you trust if your mothers not being much of a help resource
fagget
maybe you're a slut
angelsdiss
QUOTE(cokedupowls @ Jul 23 2009, 09:25 AM) *
maybe you're a slut

*sighs* Perhaps someday people might see that just because you aren't trusted by your mother to be responsible does not make you a slut. At least she used good grammar and not "your a slut"...

Thanks, Reesha, I've been needing some assurance of late.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(AutumnSunsets @ Jul 23 2009, 09:29 AM) *
#2) don't ask your dad for advise on these subjects because believe me 99.99% of the time, your dad won't be of any help! xD

Not only does he not know, he probably doesn't want to know.
emberfly
QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Jul 23 2009, 11:34 PM) *
At least she used good grammar and not "your a slut"...

QFT.

Damn, JC couldn't even do it.

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 22 2009, 09:45 PM) *
while your there

brooklyneast05
you're right, i missed an apostrophe. if only that were the worst of your problems
gojira
fagget
QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Jul 23 2009, 11:34 PM) *
*sighs* Perhaps someday people might see that just because you aren't trusted by your mother to be responsible does not make you a slut. At least she used good grammar and not "your a slut"...

Thanks, Reesha, I've been needing some assurance of late.

you're still a slut, virgin mary.
angelsdiss
QUOTE(cokedupowls @ Jul 24 2009, 10:36 PM) *
you're still a slut, virgin mary.

Well, aren't you friendly?

Sorry I haven't been on in forever. I went to the doctor's yesterday, huge surprise that I'm not pregnant. Things haven't gotten much better with my mum, though. I suppose she always gets mad when she's not right about something. Hopefully she'll cool down soon. ermm.gif
hypnotique
Just ignore the rude people and poor attempts of "trolling".

Anyway, your mother will learn the hard if she doesn't see that being a hard ass will only leave her a barren home in the future in which none of her children will call to check on her or give a shit in general.
datass
damn youre mom is harsh. maybe she's taking it hard because she feels that now she's got no more pride since she was wrong (or something like that...). give it something and she'll probably forget all about it.
illriginal
QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Jul 22 2009, 10:43 PM) *
All right, I've been really stressed of late over many things et cetera and I've been having irregular periods. My last one was two months ago. My mum thinks it's because I've been fooling around and got pregnant. I'm still virgin, but whatever I do, she doesn't seem to believe me. We don't talk anymore, it's more like shouting. I've been able to talk to my dad somewhat, but he keeps getting off of the topic, he's really trying to stay out of it, I guess. But it's really getting on my nerves now. I can't really handle it, and she's been trying to drag me into the doctor's office, just to prove that she's right. I don't know what to make of this anymore. I think I would know if I had had sex, right? I have no idea of how to handle the situation and could use a bit of help.

Watch the news... children in elementary school are having sex. Your parents don't have to believe you. Go to the doctors and prove her wrong, cuz your word doesn't mean shit anymore now a days. Blame all the kids of your generations and all the rest that are right behind you... you've all made yourselves look rotten.

All it takes is one person to ruin it for the rest.. always been like that.

QUOTE(hypnotique @ Aug 1 2009, 10:56 PM) *
Just ignore the rude people and poor attempts of "trolling".

Anyway, your mother will learn the hard if she doesn't see that being a hard ass will only leave her a barren home in the future in which none of her children will call to check on her or give a shit in general.

Bullshit, you're just a shitty daughter or son if you ever did that to your parents. Your parents caring makes you wanna leave them? You're pathetic and really don't deserve the oxygen you breath.

Your post would have made sense if say... her mother was randomly beating her or molesting her or forcing her to take drugs etc...

But in this case... I'm just disgusted.

One of the signs of the end of the times is when a child will be born with a sinful nature, where a child is no longer born with innocence. Is that now? Nope... but as you can see... it's slowly working it's way down to the earliest of ages.
hypnotique
QUOTE(illriginal @ Aug 2 2009, 01:26 PM) *
All it takes is one person to ruin it for the rest.. always been like that.
Bullshit, you're just a shitty daughter or son if you ever did that to your parents. Your parents caring makes you wanna leave them? You're pathetic and really don't deserve the oxygen you breath.
Your post would have made sense if say... her mother was randomly beating her or molesting her or forcing her to take drugs etc...
But in this case... I'm just disgusted.
One of the signs of the end of the times is when a child will be born with a sinful nature, where a child is no longer born with innocence. Is that now? Nope... but as you can see... it's slowly working it's way down to the earliest of ages.

LOL Danny settle down.

Me and my mother never had any of these problems...Holy shit dude.
All im trying to say is if a parent is going to act unreasonable and stop listening to actual reasoning then all that will end up doing is pushing her children away.
angelsdiss
My mum seems to be succeeding at that right now.

It's kind of sad actually, my mum and I used to have a good relationship before this whole mess. Now she won't even talk to me unless we're in another shouting match. It's war in this house.
hypnotique
Perhaps the "silence is golden" mentality would work for you.

Anytime she wants to have a shouting match, let her yell and for you you just dont say anything or respond in a normal tone/calm voice so that she feels she won acting all tough and shit or she will see shes making an ass of herself..
illriginal
QUOTE(angelsdiss @ Aug 3 2009, 12:50 AM) *
My mum seems to be succeeding at that right now.

It's kind of sad actually, my mum and I used to have a good relationship before this whole mess. Now she won't even talk to me unless we're in another shouting match. It's war in this house.

When it comes down to relationships... whether it be with your parents, sister, brother, or hell your significant other; do yourself a favor, for the sake of sanity, do NOT go online askin for help. You have a brain and a mouth, learn how to use that... it's called communication. Stop askin for help from strangers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.