Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "forbidden" crushes :D
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
batman
Have you ever been insanely attracted to someone you really shouldn't be attracted to? Aka your friend's parent, your prof/teacher, your best friend's girl/guy, your boss, family members, pets, etc etc etc?

:D

Right now I'm major crushing on my summer spanish teacher :D It's sort of fun.
brooklyneast05
yeah one time i was insanely attracted to my brother's pet fish. i've never really gotten over it.

wtf @ pets category in your list

but yeah i have been to my gf's friend back in the day. she wasn't my girlfriend then but it was still f*cked of me actually taking the whole situation into consideration.

you should get with your teacher melissa asap
Teesa
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 18 2009, 12:18 AM) *
yeah one time i was insanely attracted to my brother's pet fish. i've never really gotten over it.

LOL

i like that you're attracted to your teacher. i had a crush one of mine back in high school.

but anyways, i'm insanely attracted to my doctor XD.gif
Janette
For me it's almost always a teacher. There's been the occasional crush on my friend's boyfriends too but, mostly teachers. laugh.gif
Teesa
^for sure. now it's like no surprise when kids and teachers actually hook up.
synapse
9th, and 11th grade drafting instructor.
Janette
HAHA doctors. i have a crush on my optometrist. i don't typically find asians attractive, but i can't help it. and then when he comes closer to me to examine ... wub.gif
Teesa
I KNOW. i find most guys in the medical field really attractive haha.
res8zenith
funny this topic would even exist, but i had this mini crush on my teacher in 7th grade! god it was creeppy, cuz he liked me to, and it was so obvious to everyone in my class, i didn't know till like the last month of school................so hot, i dig science guys
Gigi
QUOTE(Janette @ Jul 17 2009, 09:29 PM) *
HAHA doctors. i have a crush on my optometrist. i don't typically find asians attractive, but i can't help it. and then when he comes closer to me to examine ... wub.gif

HAHA me too! I have such a crush on my optometrist. It's sort of wonderful to be stuck in a small dark room with him and he has to get close and examine me, then ask me questions that I always know the answer to...sigh.

LOL
Janette
QUOTE(Gigi @ Jul 17 2009, 09:50 PM) *
HAHA me too! I have such a crush on my optometrist. It's sort of wonderful to be stuck in a small dark room with him and he has to get close and examine me, then ask me questions that I always know the answer to...sigh.

LOL

HAHAHA YESSSSSSS! And then when he goes "one or two? one. or two.?" i purposely don't say anything so he can repeat it. HAHA. throb.gif
Gigi
HAHAHA ME TOO OMG

rofl1.gif
hypnotique
my 9th grade english teacher.
batman
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jul 18 2009, 12:18 AM) *

but yeah i have been to my gf's friend back in the day. she wasn't my girlfriend then but it was still f*cked of me actually taking the whole situation into consideration.
you should get with your teacher melissa asap

LOL didn't you hear? bestiality is the new thing ;)

and i used to be attracted to my doctor back when i was 12-13... and then they did that thing where they check your privates and i got so embarrassed i never went back and changed to a female doctor.
-DressYourEyelids-
i was majorly attracted to my highschool woodshop teacher, mr williams, and my university english prof, ms mcleod.
DoubleJ
I am attracted to my boys sister and his girlfriend
jiyong
This guy in my karate class, he's like, assistant to my sensei. Haha, but that was years ago
illriginal
QUOTE(kaijubot @ Jul 18 2009, 12:12 AM) *
Have you ever been insanely attracted to someone you really shouldn't be attracted to? Aka your friend's parent, your prof/teacher, your best friend's girl/guy, your boss, family members, pets, etc etc etc?

:D

Right now I'm major crushing on my summer spanish teacher :D It's sort of fun.

too bad you're too damn nerdy lookin for them to give a shit.

and no.. I don't live in some sort of dream world.
batman
QUOTE(illriginal @ Jul 18 2009, 10:43 PM) *
too bad you're too damn nerdy lookin for them to give a shit.
and no.. I don't live in some sort of dream world.

s'ok since it really doesn't matter if they give a shit or not :)

plus maybe you should live more in a dream world. it would probably make you less grouchy all the time.
smash
yes. it ended in a terrible situation.

most of the time i avoid these situations by repressing any attraction but lately i've been thinking about making a move on this one guy. he's a friend of a friend who used to like me. i know i should stay away from him but AAAAAAAAHHHH i want attention.
superstitious
I thought that the doctor who helped deliver my baby was gorgeous. Talk about f*cking awkward.
kryogenix
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jul 18 2009, 10:32 AM) *
I am attracted to my boys sister and his girlfriend

you down with OPP?
Maccabee
QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 19 2009, 04:20 PM) *
I thought that the doctor who helped deliver my baby was gorgeous. Talk about f*cking awkward.

AHAHAHA! You skipped base 1 and 2.
fatTIRE
not really, the doctor didn't deliver the baby with his mouth
Blyat
That totaly reminds me

Im not attracted to any teachers

But last year we got a new Band teacher, He prolly around his 20's
And litereally half the girls in band (there are 200 all together) have a dead-on crush on him
Its halarious, some even come to see if they can get practice so thay can be around him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.