Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Broken Photoshop?
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Tech Help
Shelby-Zu
It wont load,
I click it and it starts going loading and then it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close.

I cannot redownload it :/ xx
manny-the-dino
Have you tried restarting your computer?
Shelby-Zu
yes, its been like this for a couple months now.
i've ran scans. tried repairing the program.
gah, :/ xx
manny-the-dino
:/ Maybe you haven't installed those updates it asks you to install sometimes.
creole
Try reinstalling the whole program. If that doesn't work, see if you can update your Photoshop version, but I don't think you need to. I always reject the updates, and I've never had a problem like this.
Shelby-Zu
QUOTE(Beenly @ Jul 16 2009, 05:40 PM) *
Try reinstalling the whole program. If that doesn't work, see if you can update your Photoshop version, but I don't think you need to. I always reject the updates, and I've never had a problem like this.

when i said i cannot redownload..
i meant i cannot reinstall.
if i could, i would, x
none345678
Was it a legal copy?
creole
Well, if you can't reinstall or get updates, then I'm assuming it's a pirated version.
Try deleting the whole Photoshop program and get an updated version?
Shelby-Zu
tbh,
it was already on the computer when i got it from my aunt :P
hahah, i've been saving up to BUY a new/good version.

I guess i could download one :/
stuff like "broken" programs just annoys me to no end.
manny-the-dino
You should ask your aunt if she still has the CD.
heyo-captain-jack
If you're willing to use an illegal serial number, I have tons of them. Adobe can't trace illegal serials.
Uronacid
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Jul 16 2009, 11:47 PM) *
If you're willing to use an illegal serial number, I have tons of them. Adobe can't trace illegal serials.

That's not true, I heard that Adobe owns a secret mafia that they use to track down and kill pirates.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Jul 17 2009, 10:16 AM) *
That's not true, I heard that Adobe owns a secret mafia that they use to track down and kill pirates.

Just a rumor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.