Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official COD (Call of Duty) Thread
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
Mikeplyts
Post anything that has to do with Call of Duty. Doesn't matter what really.

Talk about COD from the 1st game to the latest game, from the M16 to the Dragunov. Don't matter.

Discuss happily. happy.gif
DoubleJ
I actually have yet to play the recent one. How is it?
Mikeplyts
I don't know either. A friend of mine has it but I haven't been able to go to his house yet. He says it's pretty fun. shrug.gif I think he said something about easier interface or something like that. huh.gif
LittleMissSunshine
World at War is pretty fun, normally it's like Modern Warfare except in World War 1 terms, like all the olden times and such. Instead of claymores there are bouncing bettys, older models of guns, etc. I mostly play World at War for Zombies, because there's two new map packs for Zombies, it's really cool (:! Although to me, it gets kinda boring in the multilayer section imo, I prefer Modern Warfare much better.
Uronacid
I love mowing people down with tubes.
Jghelfi
ugh.. WAW is okay.. not as good as COD4...the only good thing about it is the Language and GORE!!! popcorn2.gif devil.gif
NoSex
nothing is as great as UO; i wish people still played UO.
Jghelfi
what is uo anyways NS?
Uronacid
Ultima Online???
Jghelfi
really? oh okay.. haha my bad..

well were there any updates recently to cod4? cuz i noticed that the maps kinda load faster when playing online. or is that just my connection?
NoSex
call of duty: united offensive.
far and away the greatest cod, it was an expansion pack to the first game. included ranking and vehicles... the series kind of went backwards after it, kind of unfortunate. although, cod2 is still really amazing.
Jghelfi
ahhh i remember cod 2.. i think.. i remember playing Big Red 1. and my dad was hooked on it.. hahah he would get too into it on ps2.. i have a madcatz modded controller for ps2 but iwant to use it on ps3 just for fun :)
even though i have a trigger finger.
NoSex
<--- WADS & MOUSE FTW.
Jghelfi

crazy stuff.. MW2 becomes even more intense.
xiiduckies
i cant wait for MW2 (;
heyo-captain-jack
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=782922

f*ck Activision.
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Jul 31 2009, 10:47 PM) *

that f*cking blows. >:[
Jghelfi
i read about Activision doing this a long time ago on IGN.. it does suck for the UK...
DoubleJ
is world at war worth the asking price?
Matsumoto
I used to play CoD2, but for some reason it doesn't work on this pc. sad.gif
Detective
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Aug 7 2009, 11:53 AM) *
is world at war worth the asking price?

Not at all. Wait till the new one comes out in November.
Jghelfi
DAMN! that sux! there is not going to be a Public Beta out! thats FoCKED!

MW2 Accessories anyone? tongue.gif

okay i knew about the controllers for a while now.. but this is getting a little too cool..

[Modern Warfare 2 Lineup]

im getting the "Throat Communicator" fer shure..on 360

--edit--
THERES GOING TO BE A TRAILER OUT THIS WEEK SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!
and THere IS DUAL WIELDS IN MW2!!!!!!
Jghelfi
hey check this out, LEAKED footage of Modern Warfare 2 gameplay on the Campaign from GameCrazy Convention..
COD Modern Warfare 2 - Live Game play 8/25/09

There is one error in the game though; and its the enemies language in the video.. its Spanish instead of Portugese
[says poster from IW forums]
Jghelfi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.