Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help, my photoshop wont open?! D:
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
princessx143
i was just on it earlier..? then i restarted my computer and i x-ed it out and stuff, like i normally do. then now, when i try to open it, something pops up saying something about the color stuff cant be found. then a couple seconds later, this pops up:

how can i fix this? D:
Maccabee
Maybe you should get the legal version. That or, you deleted some files. Are you administrator?
Mikeplyts
Try deleting all the files and then re-install. shrug.gif
princessx143
yeah, im the administrator.
& if i delete the files, i dont know wheres that file that re-installs it.
my dad was the one who installed it for me, so i dont know where he saved it & stuff?
Maccabee
You need a cd to reinstall. You dont have to delete files, just go to control panel, programs and features, uninstall photoshop then reinstall it. But i would just talk to your dad.
synatribe
restart your comp?
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(synatribe @ Jun 28 2009, 04:59 PM) *
restart your comp?

re-read the first post Kevin. tongue.gif
synatribe
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Jun 28 2009, 04:01 PM) *
re-read the first post Kevin. tongue.gif

you never know, although it wasnt that issue, I had something similar with photoshop and I got frustrated, so I pull the cord and the next day, I turned on my comp and it worked :]
Maccabee
QUOTE(synatribe @ Jun 28 2009, 04:33 PM) *
you never know, although it wasnt that issue, I had something similar with photoshop and I got frustrated, so I pull the cord and the next day, I turned on my comp and it worked :]

Agreed. It is windows we are working with, after all...
theerinkal
QUOTE(jcp @ Jun 28 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Agreed. It is windows we are working with, after all...

No need to say anymore.
technicolour
QUOTE(theerinkal @ Jun 28 2009, 11:06 PM) *
No need to say anymore.

Being a Mac user, that made me chuckle.

Anyways, have you done any editing, such as moving around, the program files for Adobe? It would seem that someone is tampering with the files. Double check that, and why not ask Dad?
heyo-captain-jack
Give me a minute and I'll host that DLL for you.

http://ipacid.k.vu/dll/versioncue.dll

Just save it into the directory you got in the error message.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.