Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Textures
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
Maccabee
Post your favorite textures! Easy enough. You can post an image or a link to a da texture. Ill get started.

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
tokyo-rose
Why don't you just PM him instead?
Mikeplyts
wow.
none345678
You know better Joseph. At least make the topic something like "share you favorite textures" or something. Take it to pm or comments otherwise
karmakiller
I think he said that he doesn't remember exactly where he got it, right?

Anyways, this is something that really should be taken to PMs. Unless you want to change this topic around to something that people can actually respond to this will probably get closed.
Maccabee
^o ya. I actually remember now. I have pmed him. Sorry...This can be closed. Or we could change it to a share your favorite texture thread cause that would be helpful. Would a mod be kind enough to change the title?
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(jcp @ Jun 28 2009, 04:27 PM) *
^o ya. I actually remember now. I have pmed him. Sorry...This can be closed. Or we could change it to a share your favorite texture thread cause that would be helpful. Would a mod be kind enough to change the title?

can't you just edit the title by editing the first post? You are OD. ermm.gif
Mickey
Topic title edited by request.
Maccabee
ooo...Why didnt i realize i could change titles till now!
Mickey
You're not given that privilege until your group is one above the regular Member title.
Mikeplyts
I have too many favorite textures. I'd make this thread super laggy and slow. mellow.gif

shifty.gif
1angel3
I like dark scratchy/dusty textures.
Mikeplyts
Well, I guess I'll just say my fave textures would have to be paper, grungy, dark, concrete, and abstract textures.
Maccabee
I dont want explanations I want pictures. Dont worry about making it laggy. If you feel the need you can just post links instead.
Mikeplyts
You won't always get what you want. ;)
Maccabee
But I can always try.
emberfly
are we not supposed to give credit to where we found the textures? o.O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.