Full Version: Even Hitler thinks typography is important
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
mipadi
Mikeplyts
lol..
Simba
ahhhaha awesome post dippery
HeartOfPandora
NICE. This plot is much better than the film's actual plot haha. Win.

Also: Goddamn Austrians... can't understand a WORD he's saying! Three years of German = worthless in the face of Hitler LOL.

I bet that's how he got so far up. No one could understand him, so they just nodded and smiled and went along with whatever he rabbled out. That and because his moustache was so intimidating.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(HeartOfPandora @ Jun 25 2009, 06:26 PM) *
That and because his moustache was so intimidating.

That moustache was very common at the time. Until Hitler rocked it, everyone had that moustache.
none345678
The name Hitler probably took a blow in the popularity factor too.
HeartOfPandora
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jun 25 2009, 10:42 PM) *
The name Hitler probably took a blow in the popularity factor too.

It ain't illegal in Germany to name your kid Adolf, but he courts can legally veto it for the benefit of the child (because yes, the courts there can stop parents from giving their children ridiculous or harmful names, and rightfully so).

Can you imagine being that kid whose parents got away with naming you Adolf?

Little Adolf is sitting in class and the teacher says "hokai, kid, we're gonna read The Diary of Anne Frank..."
none345678
I think I heard of some people from the US named there kid Hitler. And Canada is trying to force some parents to change there kids name from Hurricane to something else. lol
HeartOfPandora
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jun 25 2009, 10:58 PM) *
I think I heard of some people from the US named there kid Hitler.

"Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, were taken from their Holland Township, N.J., home on Friday by the state's Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS)"

Never heard about the Hurricane thing, but lol.
mipadi
QUOTE(HeartOfPandora @ Jun 25 2009, 07:26 PM) *
NICE. This plot is much better than the film's actual plot haha. Win.

Hey, I thought Der Untergang was a pretty good film.
HeartOfPandora
QUOTE(mipadi @ Jun 26 2009, 08:03 AM) *
Hey, I thought Der Untergang was a pretty good film.

I might've liked it better if my German skillz were not useless in the face of Hitler's stupid Austrian accent. HOW THE f*ck DO THEY UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES?!

/shakes fist
oXMuhNirvanaXo
That was pretty funny.
The best part was that my boyfriend speaks german and was telling me everything they truely were saying.
That was intresting.. Hitler was pissed..
manny-the-dino
Hahaha nooooice.
Zerobang
Hitler is boring. XD.gif
Nickfury
lmao! good find of the hitler scene restored for a design rant
datass
hahahahhaha i love that, comic sans does look like shite.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.