Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats the worst
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
iGio
Whats the worst way you've been hurt ? Just tonight, yesterday or whatever it was. My ex now got high & drunk. We were talking on aim and he was saying all this sh-t about how hes mad buzzed and stuff. So I got mad because I don't like when people get high or drunk. If you're going to drink, know your limit. So i'm like okay i'm going to sleep i dont feel well good night and he goes whats wrong and i said nothing i just dont feel well. And he goes he hopes nothing happens , and i thought he meant that violent wise, like no fights would happen but he didn't. He said he hopes nothing happens cuz 3 of his friends like him. So that pissed me off and I said goodnight. and he goes i'm trying to talk to you and blah blah blah and how he doesn't do that for any guy. And then his friend gets on his sidekick to tell me oh back off, he doesn't love you and he said to tell you that im his boyfriend now and how they liked eachother for 4 years.

It's crazy how that happened, like I got played. But what ever. Anyone wanna share their stories?
Uronacid
This topic is full of emo... *sigh*
iGio
^I don't think so . Just wondering how other people been played that's all
emberfly
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Jun 25 2009, 08:25 AM) *
This topic is full of emo... *sigh*

and horribly annoying text that forces me to squint my eyes to even read.
fameONE
Your typical story of a deployed serviceman finding out that his child has been aborted and the relationship is no more.
-DressYourEyelids-
my eyes hurt because of your text.
i'm not going to even bother reading.
iGio
too small ?
Uronacid
Welcome to cB. LOL
LittleMissSunshine
haha awhh xD
none345678
QUOTE(WarMachine @ Jun 25 2009, 12:26 PM) *
Your typical story of a deployed serviceman finding out that his child has been aborted and the relationship is no more.

cry.gif

And jeeze guys. No wonder why we don't have any new members that actually stick around. stubborn.gif
c4rL4
Uh, drunken stories.
Ex made out with another girl while I was outta town.
Yep.
& Then, he brings me to a party where she was with.
& Completely make me look like a fool.
Tomates
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jun 25 2009, 05:37 PM) *
cry.gif
And jeeze guys. No wonder why we don't have any new members that actually stick around. stubborn.gif

Yeah i agree with abbey. Lets stop being pricks thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.