Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shoes you want thread
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
brooklyneast05
i think there's a girls thread like this somewhere, so we're gonna do a sneaker version. not limited to guys only, but you know, i think there is more guys here who are into it.

so what shoes are on your wish list lately?

nike auto force 180

tung, brandon, where you at
Tung

LittleMissSunshine
tung those shoes look weird^. and nice shoes jc.
Simba
ah yea I saw those too broye

you already know
DoubleJ
TYPICAL JUNA....f*ckING TYPICAL

Two years and still no luck!!! ugh!
kryogenix

Nike Tokyo Dunk Giant Panda, I'd f*cking pet these shoes

Reebok Court Pump Victory II Michael Chang Edition, f*cking gangster ass 90's shoes

Reebok Lifestyle Court Victory Low Voltron Edition, also quite gangster
DoubleJ

I actually gasped for air when I saw these!!! My boy has these and I envy him. f*cking flip
DoubleJ

DoubleJ
Tung
lol javonn...i feel bad
DoubleJ
why lol
Tung
because i have those unkles and it's just inside a box in my parent's house....
DoubleJ
It sucks having such a big foot. Imma open an account tomorrow at work just for my sneaker collection.
Tung
lol my unkle sizes are 10.5
DoubleJ
I am getting those unkles though. Those dontrelle's I can't find for shit.
Tung
lol dontrelle's were out like last spring i think. my friend has those. they aren't that hard to find. well back then. but since their so old they probably don't sell it anymore. but they use to be hella mainstream selling in footlocker and stores like that.

lol
DoubleJ
I find that people tend to have the red ones. I have NEVER seen a person with the black ones on before! EVER!
creole

sorry, i have bad taste.
Simba
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jun 19 2009, 05:44 PM) *
TYPICAL JUNA....f*ckING TYPICAL
lol yup
actually i rarely care much for a majority of nikes

via sandy

most of all

ps sneaks only?
brooklyneast05
i'm like half and half on the yeezy's. i want them cause they are kanye but at the same time i don't find them to be really attractive _unsure.gif i wish he made different ones.

jay-z's rocawear R+

Simba
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jun 19 2009, 07:07 PM) *
i'm like half and half on the yeezy's. i want them cause they are kanye but at the same time i don't find them to be really attractive _unsure.gif i wish he made different ones.
jay-z's rocawear R+

LOL I actually feel you on that broye, I'm even partial with his Louis Vuitton ones too, and those are gonna be even more expensive

but then to me it's kinda like those pikachu kicks, maybe they're not the most aesthetically pleasing but it's what they mean to me :3

R+ I'm the same way as Yeezy's kind of, but thing is I bet they'll be expensive too
DoubleJ
Those TK Supras are gonna be on everybody's feet. f*cking posers
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jun 19 2009, 06:12 PM) *
It sucks having such a big foot.

for real cause then if someone has some shoes they will sell you it's never the right size
DoubleJ
Or they make such a limited amount of the size, that it tends to sell quickly.
AyeVickaye
click to enlarge

^their old but I still want them.

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
Simba
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jun 19 2009, 07:39 PM) *
Those TK Supras are gonna be on everybody's feet. f*cking posers
the ones I posted are actually Japanese Hares, but yeah they do look similar and yeah supras do tend to be eaten up

reeboks got some pretty air yeezy looking kicks (not necessarily in my do want catagory)

brooklyneast05
brooklyneast05

heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jun 19 2009, 06:45 PM) *

I need these shoes.
brooklyneast05
yo juna what we should have put on this list is the grammy edition yeezy's the auctioned for like 16,000 for charity or something.
AlmostJDM
Don't know if you know about it. A lot of the dunks and Jordans can be found on ieshoes.com
brooklyneast05
fake as hell...65 dollars for jordan III's??? no way possible. and lol soooooo many fake yeezy's on there

http://ieshoes.com/ShoesListByType.asp?TypeID=229

for real though i'm looking for some jordan III. original white/red/cement, not true blues. if you see them on a legit site let me know. size 13
AlmostJDM
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 11 2009, 12:31 AM) *
fake as hell...65 dollars for jordan III's??? no way possible. and lol soooooo many fake yeezy's on there
http://ieshoes.com/ShoesListByType.asp?TypeID=229
for real though i'm looking for some jordan III. original white/red/cement, not true blues. if you see them on a legit site let me know. size 13

I've actually ordered from this site quite a bit.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(AlmostJDM @ Oct 10 2009, 11:38 PM) *
I've actually ordered from this site quite a bit.

i hope not those awful yeezy fakes. what'd you order?
none345678
They are actual shoes. Just they were made in sweat shops buy little seven year old Chinese kids.
brooklyneast05
^ you should give more info. like what kind of shoes are you talking about?
mizzkim
man I need to get some boots... so cold in texas!
Matsumoto
click to enlarge

I kinda like the gold & black too though...
lilnatcat
Military Patch Converse....... I regret not getting these online......it just disappeared 1 day..... : (

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...7_7608955_n.jpg
brooklyneast05

air jordan 1 retro KO high
brooklyneast05

paul rodriguez dawg
Blyat
dude I like the pikachu ones :D
brooklyneast05
gojira
oh but are you going to roll up your pants like that too
click to enlarge
sixfive
click to enlarge
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.