Full Version: FLYFF
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
Uronacid
Does anyone play. God knows I do. I have two characters:

Messenger - Lv88 Ringmaster
MerchantIvory - Lv76 Knight

The game is pretty fun and it's free. Let me know if you play. :P
sixfive
Man I haven't heard of this game in like two years.
Uronacid
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jun 15 2009, 10:53 AM) *
Man I haven't heard of this game in like two years.

I'll be honest. It's not that great.
sixfive
I don't have much time for video games lately, but if I do start playing again I think I'm going to pick up a PS3 and get Infamous / Modern Warfare / the latest and greatest NBA game lolol.
Maccabee
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jun 15 2009, 10:14 AM) *
I don't have much time for video games lately, but if I do start playing again I think I'm going to pick up a PS3 and get Infamous / Modern Warfare / the latest and greatest NBA game lolol.

queer.

FREE! JEW LIKE!
Uronacid
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jun 15 2009, 11:14 AM) *

NBA, really!? I've never liked console sports games all that much.
sixfive
I'm big into basketball though, so the novelty is definitely there for me and it's a good game to play with friends. That and when I'm playing, I'm like f*ck YEAH I'M SO AND SO
Maccabee
Weren't basketball video games cool in the 90's?
Uronacid
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jun 15 2009, 11:19 AM) *
I'm big into basketball though, so the novelty is definitely there for me and it's a good game to play with friends. That and when I'm playing, I'm like f*ck YEAH I'M SO AND SO

Makes sense.
iDecay
Josh, you still play?! I think the last time I signed on and actually played was when I was with you @ the Mongs, haha. I kinda miss my psy just because I hella lagged people sometimes, lol.
Uronacid
QUOTE(iDecay @ Jun 15 2009, 11:36 AM) *
Josh, you still play?! I think the last time I signed on and actually played was when I was with you @ the Mongs, haha. I kinda miss my psy just because I hella lagged people sometimes, lol.

Haha,

Yeah I still play with my Battle Ringmaster. :P I fight the Luia now though.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(jcp @ Jun 15 2009, 09:28 AM) *
Weren't basketball video games cool in the 90's?

Have you ever played a pre 03 sports game? With the exception of Nascar 98 (which still wasn't very good) every sports game before then sucked.

Hell, most football games still suck, and nearly all basketball games.

And Hockey games, f*ck hockey games.
sixfive
NFL BLITZ WAS AWESOME ON N64
Simba
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jun 16 2009, 08:57 AM) *
NFL BLITZ WAS AWESOME ON N64

classic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.