Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CB Podcast
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
DoubleJ
What ever happened with that? I think that a lot of us sports buffs would really be good on a podcast as well as some of you fashionistas/os
Jghelfi
There was a podcast? huh.gif
karmakiller
^ There was a podcast idea :)
Jghelfi
^ohhhh! ohmy.gif

hahaaha now i get it _smile.gif
Jghelfi
thanks for pointing it out Teesa! _smile.gif

yea, it seems like a good idea, but it wouldnt last that long though..
mipadi
I think it could be kind of fun to put together. It seems that most of the interested individuals (from the original thread) are gone now, but maybe we could dig up some new people.
Maccabee
Ya seriously. I wanna do technlology. And eventually if done right, we could get other, non cb'ers listening in.
creole
QUOTE(jcp @ Sep 23 2009, 01:39 PM) *
Ya seriously. I wanna do technlology. And eventually if done right, we could get other, non cb'ers listening in.

drone drone drone,
i think we should focus more on digital/web design since that's what cb is mostly considered of. like talking about tips or tutorials or just random talk, idk. idk how we would be able to record the podcast though. webcam? o_o
Maccabee
^technology being everything computer related silly.
creole
technology is too vague to describe something.

LittleMissSunshine
we should have a podcast idea. i know this site that has a podcast, and they all keep connected from skype and record their show. lol amazingly cooool :D ! we should do it. haha
superstitious
QUOTE(mipadi @ Sep 23 2009, 03:04 PM) *
I think it could be kind of fun to put together. It seems that most of the interested individuals (from the original thread) are gone now, but maybe we could dig up some new people.
True. Perhaps this could actually happen now though, if enough people were interested and followed through. I'm not sure what I could provide, as far as content goes, but I'd be willing to help out any way I can.
QUOTE(jcp @ Sep 23 2009, 03:39 PM) *
A tech talk segment would be nice. Doesn't have to be anything major, something about new gadgets would be interesting (at least to me). Only concern I'd have is that who ever would helm that would have to make it interesting (and know their shit).

rnicron
how many stupid topics are going to be made on this stupid idea that never had enough stupid people to accomplish it? and breaking outside of just having listeners on cb? yeah right.
Jghelfi
there is the consideration of having the podcast in just audio.. it doesnt have to be in video.. but video would be cool. _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.