Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want a tutorial?
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
rickysaurus
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this. jcp recently mentioned he wanted to see a tutorial from me on some of my vector work, so I just wanted to ask others if there are any others interested. I've never written a tutorial before but I'll try my best if I get enough people interested.
manny-the-dino
You actually don't need to make a topic before making a tutorial lol. But I say go for it! I'd love to learn. :)
Mikeplyts
omg.gif YUSS! I def say go for it. I would absolutely love to learn how to make vectors like you. worthy.gif lol.
schizo
Even though I don't really need it myself or even use the programs you probably do, I say yes so I can redirect people to it when they ask me to make one. wink.gif
technicolour
QUOTE(schizo @ May 13 2009, 05:00 PM) *
Even though I don't really need it myself or even use the programs you probably do, I say yes so I can redirect people to it when they ask me to make one. wink.gif

Seriously, yo.

mellow.gif
markmejia
Omg, please yes. D:
rickysaurus
Oh wow ok uhm thanks for the feedback. I guess I will be doing one... except I have no idea how to write one lol. And I can't write one soon because of school so I'll get started once I finish high school (FINALLY).
manny-the-dino
Alright well since you've already decided, Rick, I'm going to close this. Can't wait for your tutorial! thumbsup.gif

Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.