ermm.gif
Simba
good outlet
-DressYourEyelids-
i really like it. it's really raw and captures the emotion well
sixfive
QUOTE(DressYourEyelids @ May 9 2009, 05:38 PM) *
i really like it. it's really raw and captures the emotion well

Damn your judgment on this makes it apparent why you disagreed with my previous comments. You're a horrible judge of aesthetic appeal. I could show you a piece of shit and you would say it looks like Beef Kubideh. Oh wait...
-DressYourEyelids-
QUOTE(kryogenix @ May 9 2009, 06:41 PM) *
Damn your judgment on this makes it apparent why you disagreed with my previous comments. You're a horrible judge of aesthetic appeal. I could show you a piece of shit and you would say it looks like Beef Kubideh. Oh wait...

i'm sorry you're so closed minded you can't appreciate it.
i'm an assistant curator at the art gallery of ontario, on the other hand, so perhaps i just have an eye for these things.
sixfive
Assistant? That means you're not good enough.
-DressYourEyelids-
QUOTE(kryogenix @ May 9 2009, 07:09 PM) *
Assistant? That means you're not good enough.

i guess for once you're right. i do have one more semester of university left before i get my qualifications.
sixfive
I'm always right sweetheart. And I say that in the most patronizing way possible. You'll never go anywhere with that job and the only reason your boyfriend tolerates your unfortunate appearance is because his job is even more of a dead end.
-DressYourEyelids-
oh, i know i'm not going to get anywhere with that job, darling dearest. i've going down a different academic route next year, sweetcakes.

sixfive
you flatter me, a/s/l?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.