Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eff your Honda. Nissan Power Biatch
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Videos
illriginal
illriginal

Toyota? f*ck yo shit, Nissan Power!

LOL Chevy? V8 ain't got shit. f*ck yo V8.

lol... Sorry, just wanted to prove a point.
SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 3 2009, 11:00 PM) *

LOL, I love the Infinities, but if I had to choose between the Infinity Coupe and the 370z , I would go with the 370 since its lighter. Plus the new Hyundai Genesis beat the new coupe. Plus the new Chevy Zr1s can do 200 plus. I doubt anything Nissan makes is effing with that besides the GTR.

What is the fastest street legal car Nissan has in production?
illriginal
The Skyline... but of course it's been chopped up by American standards. lol...

Hyundai lol... the throw away car. Not only that, they can't even come up with their own style.

Let's compare:

But I will tip my hat off to the Genesis as it's considered superior to the G35 but a challenge to the G37.
sixfive
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 3 2009, 10:00 PM) *

Dude that Corvette is nothing compared to current ones.

illriginal
Put that ZR1 up against a V-Spec.
sixfive
Ohay, I thought you had me on ignore, first time you've responded to anything I've said in quite some time :] I'm not even trolling you 99% of the time broseph.
sixfive
Oh but, put that SpecV up against a Lingenfelter.
Maccabee
1000 horses. Whoda thunk it.
illriginal
QUOTE(kryogenix @ May 4 2009, 12:56 PM) *
Oh but, put that SpecV up against a Lingenfelter.

Lingenfelter?! o.O;

I've never heard of that car.

o.o;;;;;;
fameONE
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 4 2009, 01:14 PM) *
Lingenfelter?! o.O;
I've never heard of that car.
x58iQwlzkcY
o.o;;;;;;

Step your car game up.

click to enlarge

The GTR handles better, however, I would put money on the Lingenfelter z06 to win a lap battle at Tsukuba or Laguna Seca.
illriginal
At Laguna? Even though you admitted that the GTR handles better? You do know that track is all about handling, right? mellow.gif
SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(illriginal @ May 4 2009, 12:17 PM) *
The Skyline... but of course it's been chopped up by American standards. lol...
Hyundai lol... the throw away car. Not only that, they can't even come up with their own style.
Let's compare:

But I will tip my hat off to the Genesis as it's considered superior to the G35 but a challenge to the G37.

Not going to lie, I never really liked Hyundais that much, but I def think they stepped their game up with the Genesis Coupe. I still think the interior of the Hyundai's look nice, but yeah you're right, the Infinity is styled much nicer.

I think if you went with a Skyline or a Vette , you would still get your money's worth. Their probably some of the cheapest exotics around.

I was watching Top Gear the other day, I forgot which current Vette it was, but they said it maxes out at 244mph. Sounds tempting, but I do need to step my steering game up before I f*cks with anything that can go that fast.

QUOTE(kryogenix @ May 4 2009, 12:29 PM) *
Dude that Corvette is nothing compared to current ones.

Chevy def doing they thing. I just hope GMC can manage to stay stable. I would hate to see Chevy go down with them. Corvette, Mustang, and the Challenger are probably some of my fav American made cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.