Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seafood
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
karmakiller
We don't have a (current) seafood thread. It's weird that I'm making this considering that I don't care for seafood, except for salmon. Even though I don't care for it, I'll still try it.

Soooo what's your favorite seafood (cooked or uncooked) and what's your favorite way to make it?

I've found that the way you cook it can really effect it's flavor.
brooklyneast05
crab legsssssssssssssssssssssssssss & boiled shrimp
datass
sashimi. love it raw (:
fameONE
Lobster tail. :drool:
fire
Whale.
gojira
suuuuuuuuuck my diiiiiiick, i want shark fin soup. scallops.

also this
QUOTE(doughnut @ May 1 2009, 08:34 AM) *
sashimi. love it raw (:
kryogenix
QUOTE(karmakiller @ May 1 2009, 12:08 AM) *

WHAT? NO WAY! That's a groundbreaking discovery right there. Brb, calling Sweden to nominate your for a Nobel Prize.
karmakiller
I know right?! That's why I made this topic so that people will share their favorite ways to cook their seafood.
schizo
My grandma's salmon patties are to die for...probably because she adds so much garbage that it no longer tastes like fish. Old ladies just have a way of turning somewhat healthy things into heart attacks waiting to happen.
Maccabee
QUOTE(schizo @ May 2 2009, 03:15 PM) *
My grandma's salmon patties are to die for...probably because she adds so much garbage that it no longer tastes like fish. Old ladies just have a way of turning somewhat healthy things into heart attacks waiting to happen.

haha, i laughed out loud @todiefor.
We always have the best psalmon bagels.

I tried sushi once and hated it.
I'd love to try it again.
gojira
i never understood why parents brought their children to sushi restaurants, they don't belong.
creole
lmfao. i'mma have to agree with jc on boiled shrimp. that stuff is good with cocktail sauce. [x
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(Beenly @ May 2 2009, 06:49 PM) *
lmfao. i'mma have to agree with jc on boiled shrimp. that stuff is good with cocktail sauce. [x

worthy.gif hell yeah.
creole
i'm surprised yall itches didn't even mention calamari.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hypnotique
QUOTE(gojira @ May 2 2009, 04:16 PM) *
i never understood why parents brought their children to sushi restaurants, they don't belong.

All of my siblings love sushi. though it sucks going to a quality bar because they are infested with hipster swine.

:D

raw, steamed or fried plz
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(hypnotique @ May 2 2009, 08:42 PM) *
because they are infested with swine.

oh no ohmy.gif
datass
QUOTE(gojira @ May 3 2009, 05:16 AM) *

why would you say that? i've loved sushi every since i remember eating out
gojira
come 2 america
illriginal
California / Volcano rolls

Salmon

Tilapia

Tuna

Calamari

Sword Fish

Dolphin

Mahi-mahi

Oysters

Clams

Shrimp / Prawn

Lobster

Crab

QUOTE(gojira @ May 3 2009, 12:30 PM) *
come 2 america

So you're saying that American parents don't bring their children to a Sushi Restaurant? lol... you serious? The only thing I can think of is because they have sake? huh.gif

QUOTE(karmakiller @ May 1 2009, 12:08 AM) *

A hint of the flavor yes. What really makes the food, any food for that matter, is the sauce(s) / ingredients being used.
hypnotique
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 2 2009, 08:54 PM) *
oh no ohmy.gif

everyone panic!!!
gojira
nah dawg, they DO bring their kids. most of the time they're being loud and f*cking around.
hypnotique
^yeah see thats another thing i dont like.

My dad used to have a belt he used to walk around with in public and if we acted like little brats in public, he had no issue with bringing it out. As soon as he just showed it to us we were f*cking angels.

As much as I love kids and I can understand a crying infant or disabled children since they cant help it, but I mean if you have healthy preschool and school age kids farting around in a restaurant you better try to maintain some control on that shit or else don't bother bringing them to a more nicer restaurant.Patrons shouldn't be punished for you lack of laying the law down and your half assed parenting.
smash
i love salmon grilled, pan seared, baked, and raw. i like grilled shrimp, smoked oysters, baked mussels, grilled tuna, aaaaaaaaaaaand that's all i can think of.
iExquisite
Shrimp
i am surprised no one said it yet
ley
QUOTE(hypnotique @ May 3 2009, 04:39 PM) *
^yeah see thats another thing i dont like.

My dad used to have a belt he used to walk around with in public and if we acted like little brats in public, he had no issue with bringing it out. As soon as he just showed it to us we were f*cking angels.
As much as I love kids and I can understand a crying infant or disabled children since they cant help it, but I mean if you have healthy preschool and school age kids farting around in a restaurant you better try to maintain some control on that shit or else don't bother bringing them to a more nicer restaurant.Patrons shouldn't be punished for you lack of laying the law down and your half assed parenting.

^hahaha my dad didn't even have a belt. He just had this look. It was like you will be sorry.
Maccabee
I hate all seafood. So gross. My dad keeps ordering prawns. They still have eyes and whiskers! Today, I got some muscles straight frm the ocean and boiled em. Didnt eat em though, cause we would probably have died.
karmakiller
There's always herring in my family's refrigerator, but during the summer months there is always walleye, bass, and a ton of bluegill. We catch muskie and pike, but they are huge and get released.

I had some shrimp with angel hair pasta for lunch, though.
datass
QUOTE(jcp @ Jun 16 2009, 04:34 AM) *
I hate all seafood. So gross. My dad keeps ordering prawns. They still have eyes and whiskers! Today, I got some muscles straight frm the ocean and boiled em. Didnt eat em though, cause we would probably have died.

lol you are such a loser. try out new things you and stop being a little f*g. and they're mussels, not muscles.
sixfive
what a dildo

CAJUN WUT I LOVE ETOUFFEE JAMBALAYA AND CRAB CAKES

<3 sushi too
queen
oysters<3 i think i could actually go to one of those oyster eating challenge things and eat 400+ oysters ;o

and of course sushi/sashimi - anything with tuna (esp. toro), salmon, and eel - basically every type of sushi roll except crab... i hate crab sushi, but i like crab by itself ;o
sixfive
unagi :]
datass
^yum

and amaebi
transcendentalism
SMOKED F'N SALMON!

and yellowtail sashimii is where it's atttttt

i.. kinda love seafood. not a fan of shark. but most seafood yes pleasee
synapse
friend shrimp, salmon, crab cakes.
heyo-captain-jack
Mussels. Eat them.
Neselba
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Apr 30 2009, 09:08 PM) *
We don't have a (current) seafood thread. It's weird that I'm making this considering that I don't care for seafood, except for salmon. Even though I don't care for it, I'll still try it.

Soooo what's your favorite seafood (cooked or uncooked) and what's your favorite way to make it?

Hehe!

The best is seafood ......
Especially on tuna....hmmmnnn

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Apr 30 2009, 11:08 PM) *
I don't care for seafood
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.