Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Message to Anyone
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
tokyo-rose
For writing messages to non-CreateBlog members.

_____: :D
batman
: happy birthday!

but i dont feel like going to the party.

too comfortable in my bed right now. can't bring myself to dress up and socialize. sorry. i don't know what's going on with me. i know you'll be extra upset, since you've been reminding me everyday for a week, but... i just can't. i'm sorry.

when you ask i'll make up a bullshit excuse. sickness, too much work, etc etc etc. truth is i just can't bring myself to fake happiness and friendliness tonight.

guess i'm going after all -_-
manny-the-dino
:Sorry about that. "/

:Shut. The. f*ck Up.

:You too. Mind your own business.
gojira
JUST GOT HOME? BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL
Janette
:Happy birthday! I haven't spoken to you in a long while, but regardless,I hope you get wasted without me today.
:I wish you weren't so far so my life can suck less.
:I watched your video today, seriously, I still don't know if you work for Disney. laugh.gif
moninja
-: YOUUUUUUUUUU, sir, are a bunch of bullshit.

-: I miss you.
StubbornFemme
-the more i try to forget you, the more i miss you...we talk still, we finally hung out with each during our spring break..which you totally surprised bc you kissed me a lot even though we're supposed to be friends, i talked to you two days ago, you drunk texted me yesterday morning at 4am and i was worried about you...i hate the fact that i care about you so much and how i still talk about you and how i still get anxious or i hope that i bump into you at school or whatever. i already know this, that after a month ago that i broke up w/you...im not over you yet. and youre not either especially what happened on spring break..youre prob way ahead of me of getting over it but we both still have that spark between us. and i want us to get back together but we both know..its prob. not gonna happen because i dont want to deal w/ any of the b.s. you pulled but somehow...i just miss you a lot</3
batman
there was so much more to say.
Joanne
: I hate taking something of yours.
manny-the-dino
:Gtfoooooo! hammer.gif

:Goodnight :)

:You're sending me mixed signals again. What does all this mean?!

:Hopefully you can make it to lunch on Wednesday. And you better be going on Saturday. Otherwise I'm going to be so bored without you.
Joanne
: Call me a bitch, but I'm glad to see you got fat.
babecakes
it's ups and downs but we got to maintain.
Sprague
_: I don't think anything has hurt me more than the words you said to me at 2AM on Friday. You placed me in a Catch-22 Situation. I can't express how I feel because of the things you said, yet at the same time I can't pretend to be happy about it, but if I'm not happy about it, the things you said will occur; however, when I'm not happy about it, you want me to express why I'm not happy, and we end up where we began in the first place. The sad part was when she told me she understood my situation -- moreso than you ever did. You never even considered my side of the story or my feelings at all -- for what? Your own personal happiness, sure. But at what cost? One can't exist without the other. Today, when I told you school was perfect... it wasn't. I was lying. I was curled up in my car, suffocating because of the lump in my throat. The gaping holes in my heart began to ache. I'm suffering so you don't have to.
stephinika
: Ugh. why is this bothering me so much. >_>
MrStrife
-happy birthday asshoe lol.

-I don't even know what to think about yesterday. Like I said, it's not everyday I get to see you and it was a lot of effort. I was like to hell with work and school, I wanted to see you bad. But what happened? Why did it feel like you didn't want to talk to me? Is it because you didn't want your friends to see me? Am I a mistake to you? Even more effed up is the fact that dude was next to you and you didn't want him to leave. Did you guys have something going on in new york during vacation? It's okay though sweety because I've been seeing someone else when we met. Starting to think that it's the best thing I can do to let you go and be with that other dude.

-I gotta remember what I tell you because you don't forget.

-I really hope you have fun today even though I seriously wish I was there too. I would've been the life of the party. At least for a lil bit lolz.

-We gotta hang out sometime. For real for real. hahahz
moninja
-: You're cute. I think I like you. o;

-: We're drifting. It's partly my fault but I'm trying to piece it back up. If you're not willing to meet me halfway, what more is there to do?
Rachel
Golly, I really don't know why you have such an effect on me. Like honestly, I have never been this ridiculously shy in person with a boy. So like stop it with the really gorgeous smile and what not.
Joanne
: What the f*ck. When did we become all buddy buddy again? And when the hell did you start valuing my opinion? Go f*ck yourself.
manny-the-dino
:Lol it was so random seeing you today. But I'm glad I did! hug.gif

:Lunch was.... kind of boring, tbh. We used to be closer a long time ago and we drifted as time went on. "/ See you Saturday, though. :)

:I better see you tomorrow.
treschicgeek
_________: Bitch please, trust me, I'm the last person you wanna cross.

_____: Despite our odd relationship, I really like you x]
fameONE
Baby you been rollin solo, time to get down with the team
Because its greener on that other side, if you know what I mean
I'll show you shit you've never seen
The 7 wonders of the world
And I can make you the 8th if you wanna be my girl
Harp
the drama is getting old. you're a pussy, and you have no legit reason to be. stop the shit and f*ck off, stupid ass fat bitch.
gojira
the reason why chevrolet is going out of bidness because they aren't toyotas
Simba
hail no I wasn't about to let you have the baby in my car, this ain't a toyota
babecakes
your like a cheap thrill booty call and i love it :).
manny-the-dino
:It seems like you're being overprotective of me. When I checked my phone you asked who it was and assumed it was you know who. _unsure.gif Stop confusing me. These signals are driving me crazy. Oh and text me back, please. :(
no-name
:I want you back so much. I know we did not last that long but i have fallen for you. We had so many memories in one short time and everytime i think of them i cry. i miss you a lot. i know you have things going on at home. i want to help you. i will be waiting for you until you are ready.i love you

:OMFG. i hate you so much. i try to care about you but you are always with that stank hoe. i really hate you so much

stephinika
: Dammit...why can't you see I'm right here? ... I miss you.
MrStrife
- I saw you today at our spot from across the street with all your friends. You all were smiling and laughing. I was about to go and talk to you but I suddently felt totally weird and was petrified. Like an outsider looking in. Two different worlds and an impossible love. I just stared for a while, reminiscing about days gone past at the exact same spot and felt an overwhelming sadness. Then I turned and started making my way to the spot, knowing I'd probably drink myself into a black hole of non-existence that night. I also wondered for a second, if she might've sensed me and took a peek in my direction. But that is only a kind answer compared to the old question if you missed me.

- Dammit!! I should've gotten your number. I just kept thinking my approach was really weird and we might've met somewhere before.
batman
pissing me the f*ck off.
gojira
click to enlarge
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(MrStrife @ May 1 2009, 05:18 PM) *
- I saw you today at our spot from across the street with all your friends. You all were smiling and laughing. I was about to go and talk to you but I suddently felt totally weird and was petrified. Like an outsider looking in. Two different worlds and an impossible love. I just stared for a while, reminiscing about days gone past at the exact same spot and felt an overwhelming sadness. Then I turned and started making my way to the spot, knowing I'd probably drink myself into a black hole of non-existence that night. I also wondered for a second, if she might've sensed me and took a peek in my direction. But that is only a kind answer compared to the old question if you missed me.

sounds right up your alley
Gigi
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 1 2009, 11:23 PM) *
sounds right up your alley

rofl1.gif
MrStrife
I don't get it. hahaz.
Mikeplyts
: When will you be free?
no-name
:You have no idea how badly I just want to rip off your clothes and take advantage of you.
Firiath
I'm a little worried about you. You act like everything is okay when it's obvious that it's not. I wish you would trust me with that you're thinking sometimes.
manny-the-dino
:How can you be so f*cking stupid? I am so disappointed in you. You have no idea. I'm honestly not surprised that you're not graduating, as sad as that may seem. I don't even know what to say to knock some sense into you.
smash
:you're soooo darn handsome cute. you have no idea how hard it was to not flirt with you. i'm trying to focus on one person right now, sorry sad.gif ....... maybe next time.
misoshiru
please please please let this be nothing but a close friendship only.
Sprague
_: I haven't slept well for the past month and my lack of sleep is driving me nuts. I'd really, really, really just like to sleep and be with you without the extra baggage. I don't want a game to be my entire life. It's sorta... pathetic. :/
iDecay
: LOL @ YOU.

: LOL @ YOU TOO.

And just for you, JC...

Bittwesweeeeeetttttttt, you're gonna be the death of me. I love you and hate you at the very same time.
Joanne
Haha, Kanye and JM. Best of both worlds biggrin.gif
stephinika
: Wow. So glad you invited me out tonight. It was so fun and I do hope you call again and that you're not doing this with a whole ton of other girls...

: I really do wonder what you think of me. So hard to read godammit.
fameONE
What would you do if I left the country, Matsumoto?
misoshiru
sometimes, i still wonder if i'll see you again. usually, it's on the days when i go out.
fameONE
Japan.
fameONE
I don't want that. :\
StubbornFemme
i think
i have a feeling
that we both miss each other
but we're afraid to admit it to one another.

imissyousoeffin'much-iwant these memories to be erased.
URGH ;[
DrEaMgUy2K1
yay my msg to anyone topic is still being used woot woot.

anyways, dear person,
it was hard but i finally let you go, deleting you from myspace, facebook and blocking you on aim is kind of extreme but you left me no choice. now we can go our seperate ways and stop frustrating each other, yay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.