Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sore throat
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
brooklyneast05
my throat hurts. that's what initially lead to this topic http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=221138

it hurts worse today than yesterday mad.gif i really don't want to go to the doctor. i feel like it's probably allergies because i don't have other symptoms really besides being worn out. although i'm paranoid it's something bad like strep throat, cause that's really what i need to f*ck up the busiest last two weeks of school.

what do you guys do to sooth your sore throats? i think i made a topic like this before but oh well. tell me your home remedies/medicine you like for this kinda thing. seasonal0.gif needs advice.
ley
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 21 2009, 09:52 AM) *
my throat hurts. that's what initially lead to this topic http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=221138

it hurts worse today than yesterday mad.gif i really don't want to go to the doctor. i feel like it's probably allergies because i don't have other symptoms really besides being worn out. although i'm paranoid it's something bad like strep throat, cause that's really what i need to f*ck up the busiest last two weeks of school.
what do you guys do to sooth your sore throats? i think i made a topic like this before but oh well. tell me your home remedies/medicine you like for this kinda thing. seasonal0.gif needs advice.

Honey, oregano, lime, and tequila
yup its oldschool grandma kinda stuff
n tastes a little gross but it works
illriginal
o.O; you gotta throw some vitamins into your life, brah. Two months ago you had the flu or cold or something.
brooklyneast05
i have no clue if it's in the tonsils, uvula, or thorax. i don't even know what two out of three of those are really.

i'm drinking honey lemon tea right now.

i've decided that i think this is allergies. i have a stuffed up nose and itchy eyes now. i took some allergy relief medicine and that's made me feel a ton better. my throat is still dry and sore though. so i don't know. if it's allergies i don't think there's much to do to prevent or stop it.
Maccabee
Dang I get them all the time!
Sometimes I just go mute for a few days.
Or just drinking a TON of water or juice.
You should get a backpack that you fill with liquid and has like a straw and fill with apple juice.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(jcp @ Apr 21 2009, 01:19 PM) *
Dang I get them all the time!
Sometimes I just go mute for a few days.
Or just drinking a TON of water or juice.
You should get a backpack that you fill with liquid and has like a straw and fill with apple juice.

loool.gif
shoryuken
stapp eeten chikinn n shiett.. stubborn.gif loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
queen
google salabat. boil a bunch of ginger and drink the liquid. make sure there's a hell of a lot more ginger than you would put for that amount of water. the point is to make it strong, but i personally can't take it. i usually water it down and add some honey, but hardcore old schoo filipinos drink it straight and thick. apparently it works.
illriginal
QUOTE(PrinceGonnaChokeaBEECH @ Apr 22 2009, 08:50 AM) *
stapp eeten chikinn n shiett.. stubborn.gif loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit ROFLMAO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.