Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disgusting Dominos people
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Videos
dosomethin888
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW.

This was posted on youtube yesterday.

karmakiller
Y'all, I'm glad they aren't workin' hard at Domino's no mo'.

I always thought Rule #1 of doing stupid shit was to not show your face on the camera, let alone state your full name.
illriginal
Man am I glad I stopped eating fast food long ago (except for Chipotle/Moe's Grille since they make your food right in front of you).
karmakiller
^ Same here. I usually avoid the deli at supermarkets, too. I had friends in high school who worked at them (y'know the ones with the mixed salads and chicken, etc.) and I they would always tell me stories about the people who worked there and what they did with the food. f*ck that.
mipadi
The chick in the video is a sex offender.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Apr 14 2009, 05:19 PM) *
I always thought Rule #1 of doing stupid shit was to not show your face on the camera, let alone state your full name.
QUOTE(mipadi @ Apr 15 2009, 11:05 AM) *
The chick in the video is a sex offender.

I love how Michael found that LOL. How did you find that, anyways?

Omg that was disgusting. Reminds me of the movie Waiting. What also bugs me is that he wasn't even wearing gloves when preparing the sandwich. Who knows what he touched before making that sandwich. sick.gif
Joanne
Yeah this is pretty f*cking disgusting...

But I don't know, I wouldn't be too surprised if there were people like this in most fast food/regular restaurants. I had a friend who worked in an ABC Country (only in BC and Alberta) kitchen, and he told me stories about the shit they did to people's food all the time. I mean, it was usually when they were drunk, but still.
shoryuken
MmMmM BEECH.. dat shiett lookk yuummi
mipadi
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Apr 15 2009, 05:33 PM) *
I love how Michael found that LOL. How did you find that, anyways?

Ha, I wish I could take credit for it, but it was posted to Reddit -- and I imagine someone there just got it from 4chan or some place like that.
Harp
sick.gif
illriginal

Oh hell...

dosomethin888

I hope they get locked up.

And their mugshots....

Courtesy of Perez.

EWWWWWWWW. They are ugly.
Amaranthus
What happened?
It says the video has been removed due to a copyright claim by Kristy Hammonds.
manny-the-dino
^This pretty much sums it up.
dosomethin888
^
^
I put a new one up.
shoryuken
QUOTE(dosomethin888 @ Apr 16 2009, 08:09 PM) *

Courtesy of Perez.

STFU n givv princc bakk hee $$ faggit stubborn.gif stubborn.gif grr.gif grr.gif loool.gif
synatribe
disgusting, I was just about to order domino's today for a movie night after I watched Domino's newest commercial (when they are at capitol hill). Now I changed my mind, I think Im getting subway :]
Janette
QUOTE(dosomethin888 @ Apr 16 2009, 05:09 PM) *
lol why does that look like something i'd find on The Onion laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.