Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eyes
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
Smarmosaur
ok, i need a little help. i don't get much sleep and i'm stressed and shit all the time so my eyes are always guaranteed to look like crap. i have bad circles and a few bags. i keep trying all kinds and colors of concealers and different foundations to help cover them, but it's not giving me any good results. i don't want to add anymore makeup to my routine, so i'm looking for some sort of product or something i can make/do at home to actually help with the circles and bags, not just cover them. any tips?
Gigi
Stick two spoons in the fridge for a few minutes and then use over your eyes.

And apparently, hemorrhoid cream is supposed to work under your eyes, but I'm too scared to try that.

Also, what colour are your eyebags? I know you don't wanna use more makeup but if they're really leaning towards a certain colour you can help alleviate discolouration with concealer.

But uh, try to get more sleep eh? It'll help you out a lot in the long-run.
imperfectionistx
Posted this in one of my old blog entires since I have bad undereye circles too :( I've never tried them but they might help. I heard of the prep-H cream too but I don't really want to try it either :/

Cut slices of potato and keep them in the fridge not freezer, till they become cool and then place them on the eye for 10 minutes.

You can alternately use the juice of potato. After making the juice of potatoes , you can dip cotton in the juice and place the soaked cotton on the eyes. Take a potato, wash thoroughly and peel the skin off, next take a grater and shred the potato the mass you get at the other end has to be squeezed and voila you have your potato juice ,you can also grind the potato chunks (raw) in the grinder and squeeze the juice out off it

You can also keep cold tea bags and then place them on the eye. Do not use the teabags you have just removed from your tea cup, keep them in the refrigerator till them become cold and then use them.

Make sure you protect your eyes from strong sun glare by using a good pair of sun glasses.

Eat healthy food like carrot sticks with a dip and top your sandwiches with cooked spinach as these are good sources of Vitamin A .

Cucumber slices help to clear dark circle under eye. Also, Cotton dipped in rose water helps.

Depending on your skin color, concealers with peachy or yellow undertones usually help conceal dark circles. Also, products with retinol (vitamin A) or vitamin K are supposed to help. Dark circles could possibly be due to allergies or lack of proper nutrition, not just lack of sleep... but getting more sleep is a good idea.
Superase
Drink Green Tea, save the tea bags and when you go to sleep just place then on your eyes. Thats what my sister does, she had really big bags under her eyes and they aren't so big now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.