Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arrested Development movie
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
Amay
"Arrested Development: The Movie is currently awaiting production, with the script to be written by Hurwitz; Ron Howard is slated to direct. Reportedly, all original members of the main cast are expected to reprise their roles."

Basically, if you have never watched Arrested Development before, you are missing out. It's the most witty, hilarious TV show you will ever watch.

So yeah I'm stoked for the movie to come out.

Starring: Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Tony Hale, David Cross, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter

Any other fans out there?
schizo
That's one of my all time favorite shows. I'm not sure what it will be like as a movie, but hopefully it will be as funny.

Tobias FTW. He's the world's first analrapist. :)
technicolour
Hasn't this been in production, for like, a year and a half? I'm pretty sure Nikki made a topic about it too...either that or she was a die-hard fan. Hm. Can't remember.
Joanne
^ I heard (via sxephil lol) that a while ago pretty much everyone wanted to make a movie, but the only person who didn't want to was Michael Cera because he didn't want to get typecasted (TOO LATE!). He apparently gave in recently.
batman
^ he did?! YESSS

i heard a while ago that he was the one cast member who was declining and was like "NUUU MICHAEL CERA Nuuuuu"

this makes me happy that its on again.
Amay
I tried searching for it but could not find a post about it!

And yeah this movie definitely would not be complete without the awkwardness between Maeby and George Michael.
batman
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...ted+development

lol advanced search is your friend.
ironicsilence
Can't wait!!
I loved the show. I was pissed off when they canceled it.
technicolour
QUOTE(heartquasm @ Apr 2 2009, 09:36 AM) *

Yes!!! I'm not completely crazy.

I'll probably hulu the episodes. I watched maybe 3 episodes when it was actually on air but I don't remember them...
fire
Bob Loblaw Law Blog?
firemeup
QUOTE(fire @ Apr 5 2009, 05:47 AM) *
Bob Loblaw Law Blog?

Hahahah. Funniest show! Mock Trial!

Can't wait until the movie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.