Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official KPOP & JPOP Club
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
tokyo-rose
For J-Pop & K-Pop Lovers

Welcome to the "Official KPOP & JPOP Club" topic. Here, we will discuss any type of KPOP/JPOP that people recommend and anything relating to KPOP/JPOP singers. _smile.gif

To join: Leave your username and your real name, stating that you want to join. It's simple as that.

Username change: If you've changed your username, make a post requesting for it to be updated on the members list.

RULES:

None, really, but do try to post every few days so the club can stay active. :)

MEMBERS:

1. superficial (Vinity) Founder
2. jaeminnie (Cristy) President; Changmin's Eternal Love throb.gif
3. tungmyBANANA (Tung) Sexy Oppa
4. Bishinobi (Charles) Colored Kid
5. stardaisy212 (Daisy)
6. doughnut (Julia)
7. Anisha (agiri) GD's Wife
8. Christina (xTINAA)
9. Brandi (xXBuDeBuAiXx)
10. Michelle (michellerific)
11. Fist
12. Moni (moninja)
13. Kathy (Kibummie-luv)
14. Chris (krn_kiddo254)
15. Christina (Just_Dream)
16. Elisa (smrkangel)
17. Kimi (Saikou)
18. Zephyr (venti-amenoi)
19. Lindsey (HelplessCry)
20. Tuly
21. Rodessa (sleepwalkerdreams)
22. Jenny (lawlietta)
23. Chester (ChesterRevolver)
24. Jinny (Jinny)
25. Kevin (Aberisk)
26. Chuiee (chuiee13)
27. Lizzahh (LEGIT)
28. Natsumi (yellowxradio)
29. Hea Jung (ukluverparadise)
30. Gabrielle (elletricity)
31. Cozette (herLiminality)
32. Angela (Meimiko)
33. Lily (lilychouchou)

Previous versions: Version 1, Version 2, Version 3
synatribe

IU - Missing Child

She is only 15 in American Age :] Amazing vocals :]
tokyo-rose
Epik High's new album, Map the Soul, comes out on the 27th. It will sold strictly through their site, mapthesoul. Get excited.

Tablo's fanclub rap!

Also, how many of you listen to 2PM?
synatribe
I sort of listended to 2 pm :]
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 22 2009, 08:03 PM) *
I sort of listended to 2 pm :]

Sort of? Their live performances of "10 Points Out of 10" are so much fun to watch.
sleepwalkerdreams
"10 out of 10" isn't a good song to me. I think that's the reason why I'm so putt off by them. But Nickhun is definitely a cutie.
synatribe
QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 22 2009, 08:39 PM) *
Sort of? Their live performances of "10 Points Out of 10" are so much fun to watch.

I have heard 10 out of 10 and only you because they had a set on music core, which I happen to watch all the time, but I never intentionally looked up their music to listen to it :]
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Mar 23 2009, 01:38 AM) *
"10 out of 10" isn't a good song to me. I think that's the reason why I'm so putt off by them. But Nickhun is definitely a cutie.

I used to dislike the song and music video, but then the song grew on me. Have you tried listening to their other songs, "Angel" and "Only You"?

DBSK's new Japanese album is out! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BP9I3OL0
Uploading credit: fearless123@music_envy.
sleepwalkerdreams
QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 23 2009, 04:46 PM) *
I used to dislike the song and music video, but then the song grew on me. Have you tried listening to their other songs, "Angel" and "Only You"?

DBSK's new Japanese album is out! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BP9I3OL0
Uploading credit: fearless123@music_envy.

Ah, nope. I'll take a listen some other time.
I am listening to the album right now, and so far it's sounding "okay."
All I know is I definitely dig their Korean stuff better.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Mar 23 2009, 09:16 PM) *
I am listening to the album right now, and so far it's sounding "okay."
All I know is I definitely dig their Korean stuff better.

Yeah, their Korean music has a different feel compared to their Japanese music. I like their material no matter what language they're singing in, though.

"TAXI" is nice, and I like "Stand Up."
sleepwalkerdreams
QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 23 2009, 07:20 PM) *
Yeah, their Korean music has a different feel compared to their Japanese music. I like their material no matter what language they're singing in, though.

"TAXI" is nice, and I like "Stand Up."

Yeah, I'm liking "TAXI". Junsu's voice is gorgeous in it~
And for some reason I'm really liking 9095 and 9096. They're
different, but a cool different. 忘れないで is pretty too.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Mar 24 2009, 02:54 AM) *
忘れないで is pretty too.

Jaejoong wrote that one. :) ♥
And it's not "Stand Up" that I like; it's "Nobody Knows." "Stand Up" is okay, though.

Son Dam Bi's first album is finally out! She released a bunch of singles and mini-albums before she finally came out with Type B. I haven't listened to it yet.

synatribe
^ OOOOOO, I like how the beat is sort of trotish, and has KPOP on it too, but that pink hair image has got to go, hahaha :]
stardaisy212
‘Female Big Bang’ and Big Bang do ‘Lollipop’ together!

Fans will finally get to see ‘female Big Bang‘ for the first time together this weekend!

With their group name not yet decided, ‘female Big Bang‘ is a name that netizens gave the 4-member group under YG Entertainment 4 years in preparation.

They will released a digital single ‘Lollipop’ on 27th March through sites like Melon and Mnet, and on the 28th, they will appear in the CF for LG Electronics CYON. They will appear in a new ‘Lollipop phone’ MV for LG CYON. And they will be working together with fellow colleagues Big Bang for this project.

‘Lollipop’ MV will be revealed around end of March to beginning of April.

The members of this upcoming group consists of Sandara Park, Park Bom, Gong Min Ji and CL. YG Entertainment said, “Big Bang GDragon has a part in the lyrics and composing for ‘Lollipop’ CF. And from March, the group will officially debut. Because of the amount of time into preparing this, we have many good songs for them and they will be promoting till the end of this year.”

Credits to http://sookyeong.wordpress.com
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 24 2009, 11:34 PM) *
^ OOOOOO, I like how the beat is sort of trotish, and has KPOP on it too, but that pink hair image has got to go, hahaha :]

I think the song's okay. Maybe it'll grow on me. In the meantime, I'm going to listen to the rest of the new songs on Type B and hope the other songs stand out more.

QUOTE(stardaisy212 @ Mar 25 2009, 05:35 PM) *
'Female Big Bang' and Big Bang do 'Lollipop' together!

Finally; I've been waiting for them to debut for way too long. Park Bom~!
jiyong
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 22 2009, 04:45 PM) *
IU - Missing Child

She is only 15 in American Age :] Amazing vocals :]

I only saw this last week! She's got a remarkable voice.

QUOTE(stardaisy212 @ Mar 25 2009, 02:35 PM) *

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER ALREADY.

Anyone here listen to Davichi? They have great vocals (:
synatribe
female big bang? wow this is the first time I heard of them :] haha :] this is going to be interesting, is there a female daesung? lol
PINAYSTER
QUOTE(stardaisy212 @ Mar 25 2009, 02:35 PM) *

whaaaat!! omg i can't wait!
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(elletricity @ Mar 26 2009, 08:27 AM) *
Anyone here listen to Davichi? They have great vocals (:

I listened to their song "8282" for the first time yesterday. It was pretty good. What other songs of theirs would you recommend?
synatribe
QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 26 2009, 08:23 PM) *
I listened to their song "8282" for the first time yesterday. It was pretty good. What other songs of theirs would you recommend?

Love and War :] Davichi is my favorite girl combo group :]
jiyong

this.
sleepwalkerdreams
The CF is so cute! Haha. And I love the song.
"Sista" is a pretty... lame name for them though. :3

I just bought Epik High's new album off iTunes.
I'm going to listen to it now, but yea. Here's the new mv!
jiyong
QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Mar 26 2009, 09:38 PM) *
"Sista" is a pretty... lame name for them though. :3

Apparently the name got changed, AGAIN?! It's 21 now (pronounced, twentyone).

and here's the full version of the song :D
synatribe
damn have you guys seen to Fly to the Sky comeback, Brian and Hwanee finally apologized to each other and this song is bombdiggity :]

tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 26 2009, 10:43 PM) *
Love and War :] Davichi is my favorite girl combo group :]

Thanks, I'll look that up later.

QUOTE(elletricity @ Mar 27 2009, 12:24 AM) *
AgTGn6s_lVg
this.

Wow, the CF reminds me of SHINee's music videos, only it's even more colorful. Not liking TOP's flattened hair here.

QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Mar 27 2009, 12:38 AM) *
j_oZm-7mVdA
I just bought Epik High's new album off iTunes.
I'm going to listen to it now, but yea. Here's the new mv!

The video is private. I'm planning to order Epik High's album from their website so that I can get the book, but it probably won't be for a while since I'm saving all my money for KMF.

QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 27 2009, 10:06 AM) *
damn have you guys seen to Fly to the Sky comeback, Brian and Hwanee finally apologized to each other

What were they fighting about before?

A working version of the "Map the Soul" MV:

<div style="background: #e7edf4; border: 1px solid #d6dfeb; width: 435px; text-align: center; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZbxsM9RUtU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZbxsM9RUtU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<input style="background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #d6dfeb; text-align: left; width: 420px; margin-top: 5px;" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZbxsM9RUtU&hl=en"></input>
</div>
synatribe
^Brian was jealous of Hwanee, because after every performance, the management would always complement Hwanee for his strong voice, but they never complemented Brian I guess and Hwanee was tired of Brian getting mad of whatever, so they split, and now they are back :]

Also edit: Working version of Son Dam Bi - "Saturday Night MV"
sleepwalkerdreams
Son Dam Bi is really pretty! :D I like the MV, but I'm pretty sure no song from her can beat "Crazy." x)
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 28 2009, 02:09 AM) *
^Brian was jealous of Hwanee, because after every performance, the management would always complement Hwanee for his strong voice, but they never complemented Brian I guess and Hwanee was tired of Brian getting mad of whatever, so they split, and now they are back :]

Oh, I see. And how long were they apart? (Lol, they sound like a couple.)

QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Mar 28 2009, 02:09 PM) *
Son Dam Bi is really pretty! :D I like the MV, but I'm pretty sure no song from her can beat "Crazy." x)

I like "Bad Boy" more than "Crazy," but "Crazy" is catchier/gets stuck in your head more easily.
synatribe
QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 28 2009, 05:32 PM) *
Oh, I see. And how long were they apart? (Lol, they sound like a couple.)
I like "Bad Boy" more than "Crazy," but "Crazy" is catchier/gets stuck in your head more easily.

haha I know right? they were split for like a year? idk but after hwanee got on we got married, I guess the pressure from the public for them to reunite was overwhelming
yumbae
Man, what have I missed? Right now, I'm in class. Boring.

I've never listened to Son Dam Bi's music before...
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(Aberisk @ Mar 28 2009, 07:46 PM) *
haha I know right? they were split for like a year? idk but after hwanee got on we got married, I guess the pressure from the public for them to reunite was overwhelming

Holy crap, that's a long time. But didn't they release Decennium before that? That's weird.

QUOTE(LEGIT @ Mar 30 2009, 09:45 AM) *
I've never listened to Son Dam Bi's music before...

stardaisy212
how these?

for some reason i just her voice in this song.

she mostly did ballads before she did the crazy stuff lol.
tokyo-rose
Rock cover of "SORRY, SORRY" by the Royal Pirates:

dustbunny
far from being recent but I only just happened upon Park Hyo Shin's cover of Look At Me Baby. IT IS SO .. wonderful. sigh been replaying the only minute-long segment over and over and over. love his voice

1:45 too cute

never really cared for the original
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(doiink @ Apr 2 2009, 03:57 AM) *
far from being recent but I only just happened upon Park Hyo Shin's cover of Look At Me Baby. IT IS SO .. wonderful. sigh been replaying the only minute-long segment over and over and over. love his voice

GLG3CRCLeyE

never really cared for the original

Oh my god, this is so much better than Taeyang's! I never liked his version that much, either. I think I'm going to rip this.

I had SS501's "Because I'm Stupid" on repeat for over an hour last night. Cannot stop listening to it.

sleepwalkerdreams
^ I LOVE that song! I hope they perform it at Hollywood Bowl.

21 is named "2NE1" now since 21 was already taken, haha. But man, 2NE1 are cute!

Speaking of BOF songs, the song by A'ST1 is addicting, too.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Apr 2 2009, 10:24 PM) *
^ I LOVE that song! I hope they perform it at Hollywood Bowl.

Speaking of BOF songs, the song by A'ST1 is addicting, too.

Yeah, especially since all five SS501 members will be there. I'll be so happy if they do~

That song is one of the few that I like from the soundtrack. Ashily's "Lucky" annoyed me every time it came on.

Anyway, the Boys Before Flowers talk fits in perfectly with what I just saw in DBSK's Soompi thread. CUTEST THING EVER, Jaejoong with Jibin (Jandi's little brother in the drama)!:

Soda, not real shots:

venti-anemoi
^THAT IS SO CUTE. I always thought Jandi's little brother was adorable. XD
tokyo-rose
I don't know if any of you have seen this, but oh my god this is why I love DBSK so much:

4:19. Yoochun. No words.
jiyong
^ Wow, that was really really really gooood (:
and OMGOMGOMG JAEJOONG & JIBIN ARE SOOOO CUUUTE!!! O:
synatribe
havent posted in a while :] here is AfterSchool's newest single titled "Diva"
I like this better than "Ah" - more flavor and I think they added a new member

Davichi's newest single called "My Man"
Davichi is amazing as always :]

and this is a new artist named AJ (way to similar to Rain in my opinion)
his debut single Dancing shoes I dont like it but some people might

you guys might not know Yoo Chae Young, she was a hit in the 90's she came back with her new album titled "A Decade later" the song is called " I like" in the 90's she was know for her bold dancing and weird costumes, she's become a lot more conservative, I like the song, but her performance is okay :]
sleepwalkerdreams

2PM's new MV for "Again and Again."
I honestly don't understand the 2PM hype.
I admit, "Again and Again" is fairly catchy, and they have mad dancing skills... but they're nothing near "omfgamazing." :3 I dunno. I fail to see their epicness.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(sleepwalkerdreams @ Apr 16 2009, 03:23 AM) *
cUgReo37ECw
2PM's new MV for "Again and Again."
I honestly don't understand the 2PM hype.
I admit, "Again and Again" is fairly catchy, and they have mad dancing skills... but they're nothing near "omfgamazing." :3 I dunno. I fail to see their epicness.

"Again and Again" is not as good as "10 Points Out of 10," "Angel," or "Only you" (all from their Hottest Time of the Day single). I like the song, but prefer their old material. The choreography in "Again and Again" isn't as impressive as "10/10's" is, plus it's also...not as original? The hand-on-chest move reminded me of another dance move I've seen before, in SHINee's "AMIGO."
coffeeandacasio
My name is Jeana :)

For those who live in LA or nearby, there's a KPOP festival at the Hollywood Bowl.
Its called the Korea Times Music Festival 2009
Its going to be Lena Park, SS501, SHINee, and some others.

I'm definitely going. :)
sleepwalkerdreams
QUOTE(savingscissors @ Apr 18 2009, 09:09 PM) *

For those who live in LA or nearby, there's a KPOP festival at the Hollywood Bowl.

Some of us are going, too (myself included). And my name's Dessa! Hi, Jeana~
Yes! Another Super Junior fan, haha. ;D I love Hyukjae <3
synatribe
QUOTE(savingscissors @ Apr 18 2009, 11:09 PM) *

Hey Jeana,

Im Kevin I live in LA as well :] I live in the 562 and work in the 213 :] I was going to go but couldnt rally enough money, hope you guys have a fun time ;]
coffeeandacasio
QUOTE(synatribe @ Apr 19 2009, 09:52 AM) *
Hey Jeana,

Im Kevin I live in LA as well :] I live in the 562 and work in the 213 :] I was going to go but couldnt rally enough money, hope you guys have a fun time ;]

I think the only tickets left at this point are the $30 seats.
synatribe
QUOTE(savingscissors @ Apr 19 2009, 08:45 PM) *
I think the only tickets left at this point are the $30 seats.

yea, I was trying to get the box seats in the front, I went to the hollywood bowl last time with crappy seats and it really was not worth it. I'll wait for next year :] Im planning on going to the Epik high tour though :]
coffeeandacasio
QUOTE(synatribe @ Apr 19 2009, 07:20 PM) *
yea, I was trying to get the box seats in the front, I went to the hollywood bowl last time with crappy seats and it really was not worth it. I'll wait for next year :] Im planning on going to the Epik high tour though :]

Oh nice! I didn't even know they were stopping in LA. My hopes are always down because it seems like the never come to America. I hope those don't sell out.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(savingscissors @ Apr 20 2009, 01:11 AM) *
Oh nice! I didn't even know they were stopping in LA. My hopes are always down because it seems like the never come to America. I hope those don't sell out.

You should definitely go! It'll be amazing. http://cgnlive.com/locations/ I'm going to the NY show, and to the Korean Music Festival. SHINee, SS501, SNSD, Son Hoyoung, and Kim Taewoo <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.