Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Echo
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
Deospeon
そのときには強力な怒りや悲しみのグリップが極端に生まれてから死ぬのろい。
人の呪いを繰り返し、被害者の被害者を恐怖のがエンドレスで、チェーンに成長しているから渡さ生まれ変わったこの残忍な超自然の力死ぬ遭遇。

Chapter 01 - Hope 希望

It was a sunny Friday morning, as I woke up from my bed and went to the bathroom to get fresh. It was five o'clock in the morning as I continued to dress up for work. I'm twenty-four years old, I have fiance who I'll be getting married to in a few months. I live in Tokyo, Japan. For the past three years I have been working with Sonī Kabushiki Gaisha, which is popularly known by the name "Sony Corporation". Ever since I was a kid, I dreamt of working with Sony Corporation, because I was a fan of them. I graduated from Musashi Institute of Technology in 2004, Then I spent a little while on being a freelance website designer, That went pretty well. But I was more focused on being into the I.T Department on Sony Corporation, where I am today.

I went into my kitchen, and flipped an egg, and fried it. I made a little coffee and added milk into it. Soon I was ready to eat my tamagoyaki. 25 minutes had passed, eating my omlette and drinking my coffee, I usually watch television while eating my food. It was 5:38AM. I got out of the house, hoping for a good day. I said my morning prayer to God. Unlike most Japanese people, I believed in Christianity, for some reason, I felt Bhuddism very confusing. So I went down from my house, and entered the general store that was owned by my neighbour, She was a very fine looking girl, about twenty-two or something. I gave her my house keys and told her to have a good day. I got into my car and drove my office. The Sony Building was located in Ginza, not quite far from home, it was one of the best early Japanese towers. I parked my car in the parking lot and stepped into the elevator and pushed the button at the fifteenth floor. The elevator was quite empty as it usually was, the small LCD Screen was playing the SONY Bravia X Series LCD TV advertisement. I took a deep breath as the door opened. I walked into my cabin, and powered my Computer. As my Computer was booting up, I took a look around my table. Papers, Pens, USB Flash Drives, A small flower vase with a beautiful flower in it, and a picture of my Fiance.

As my Computer booted up, I began to check my Emails, I was expecting alot of junk mail, but It seemed that my Boss had finally installed Our ANTI-SPAM script. It took me about two weeks to write that script, and It finally worked fine on our servers. I walked out of my cabin and went into the cafetaria. Our Cafetaria was like a huge food court. Not exactly, but It looked like a neat place to hang out. I made myself some tea, and went back into my office. As I walked into my office, the lights flickered for a while. I opened the door, and I was horrified by what I saw. Blood splattered everywhere, my LCD Monitor broken and on fire, everything was destroyed. I touched the wall which was full of blood on it, I looked down at the gray carpet which was on the floor and felt like as if I would faint. But I looked up, everything was normal, the walls were fine, the air conditioner was on, my monitor had the screensaver. Everything was fine. The tea was all on my shirt and the cup was on the ground, I went to my table to get some tissue, but I noticed, I had blood on my hands. I was shocked and terrified, but I let it go, I wiped my shirt and went back into the cafetaria and got some tea. For some reason, If I did not have tea, I just couldn't get to work. The Boss gave me orders to redesign our support system on our main website. The whole day, I spent on designing the application, I started instant messaging some of my friends, I spoke to my finace. But what bothered me was what happened in the morning, Why did I see that? Why me? What did it try to tell me? I became pretty frustrated thinking about that. But then I looked at the picture of my fiance and smiled. Then I continued with my work. It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I was finished with the basics of our support system. I just had to send it over to the Boss so that he would take care of the rest.

I took a deep breathe and decided to play some flash games, since I had nothing to do. I had pretty much fun, but then I thought I could go out to my fiance's house and go out with her shopping. I went out of the building and into the parking lot. Stepped into my car and drove it out of the building. My fiance, Miss Haru Kiyomi, which meant pure beauty, she lived in Nakano, which was pretty close to my house. It took me a five minutes drive to her house. I went upstairs in her apartment and knocked at her door.
"Kiyomi-san?",
"Come in, the door is open",
I removed my shoes and walked into her house. She was in the kitchen. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.
"How are you?",
"I'm fine, how was your day at work?",
"Well, It was normal, I guess.",
"I see, well You're just in time, I was making some agemochi."
"Oh, Well after tea, We can go shopping."
"Sure, but you're paying for everything."
"I will", I giggled.
Kiyomi was a very bright natured girl, She came from a very good family, but she lived alone. She was four days younger than Me. Kiyomi knew to do everything, clean the house, cook good food, everything a guy would want his wife to be. We ate some agemochi and drank some tea while watching television. After she finished, she went into her room and changed her clothes, while I was doing the dishes. After I was done, I went into her room. Her room was the most beautiful one that I've ever seen. She was ready, I kissed her and we left the house. I got into my car and started it. We drove to Shibuya and parked the car at a parking lot and went outside. Kiyomi really liked shopping, so she dragged me into the Ichi-maru-kyu department store, mostly known as the 109 Department store. 109 Department Store had nothing special for men, it was a total ladies store. Kiyomi wanted some perfumes, lipsticks and make up sets that came to 6,610 Japanese Yen. I used to earn alot, and save alot. But when it came to shopping with Kiyomi, I wouldn't care how much I had, I would just spend it on her carelessly. After we were done there, We went to Yebisu Garden Place where I bought her some cute stuffed animals, and some home accessories. Later on, We went to a nearby restaurant to eat. Well, I never used to eat much. But Kiyomi always made sure that I did. After the food, She felt sleepy so I drove her home. We went to her house and she kept all the things in her room. I was on the couch just going through the television channels. She came into the living room and got over me, We both kissed each other passionately. It was around 11:28PM when I left her house. I drove all the way to my house, and Went to my neighbour's place and took my keys. I went into my house and threw myself on my bed. I was thinking about what happened to me in the office today. Should I go and speak to a psychiatrist? Well No, but, atleast I should try, I recieved a message on my cellphone. "From, Kiyomi-san", "Goodnight darling, I love you." I replied to her "Goodnight, I love you too.", I was on my bed watching the television, and then after a while I fell asleep.

End of Chapter 01 - Hope

-----------

Now, we all know that this guy works for Sony, has a good girl, and all..
But What is his name? Who is he? Find out in the next chapter.
Deospeon
私を忘れてみました。
私は忘れてハード試みた。
しかし、あなたが戻ってきた。なぜですか?

Chapter 02 - Depression うつ病

I woke up at 4AM, I booted my laptop and started to instant message my friends. I felt, like, I dont have to live in this world. I felt, like I wanted to commit suicide. Although, I did not have work today, I had a shower, wore my clothes and went out. I gave my keys to my beautiful neighbout and went to Kiyomi's house. She was still asleep, but I rang the bell and she opened the door.
"Minoru, whats the matter?", she asked me.
"Well, could I, just spend the day with you?",
"Urm. Sure"
She went back on her bed and wanted to sleep, I also got on her bed and slept with her. It was 9AM when she woke me up. She served me breakfast. I wasn't feeling well, but I showed no emotions. After breakfast, I began to kiss Kiyomi on her neck, It was turning both of us in the mood. But I thought it wasn't the right time. I stopped, and I went to her room. I booted her computer and I logged on to my inbox. I had recieved an email from my Boss. He asked me to design a community system. After reading my mails, I was getting a really severe headache. I went to Kiyomi, kissed her, and told her that I had some work. I left her house, and drove to Shibuya, I thought of taking an appointment to meet the psychiatrist. But it was my luck that I could meet him directly.

"Goodmorning Mr...",
"Mr. Aoyama Minoru",
The Psychiatrist introduced himself as 'Dr. John Howells', He asked me to sit down on his chair and tell him about my problems. "Doctor, I have been having these visions lately, I see, whats not there. Its like, there is a spirit thats trying to tell me something."

"I understand what you're trying to tell me, Mr. Aoyama, You're brain is just tired. You're brain needs some rest. You work too much, You must take a break. You're brain is telling you things that dont exist."

Dr. John didn't seem to help me at all. As all psychiatrists would give bullshit to their patients.

Later that day, I gave my car for some repairs. I had to go home walking. While walking, I noticed something move into a dark alley. I followed it. It seemed that I was ambushed, 3 Thugs with guns in their hands pointed right at me. They wanted my money, but as I have most of my money in the bank, and my credit cards are at home. I had nothing to give them, They wanted to shoot me, I told them that I had no money to give them, I had nothing! Then a voice came from behind, "Leave him alone, I'm calling the policeman!", It was a little girl, I told her to run away, but one of the Thugs caught her arm and threw her on the ground. One of the Thugs still pointing his gun on me, while both went to the little girl. The Little girl started to cry, she was screaming for help, but it was no use. In tears, she told me, "Don't let them hurt me", I told her, "I wont, I'll keep you safe." But those thugs tore her clothes and raped her.

Then the other thug came over, while the one who was pointing his gun at me, went to that little girl and raped her. I felt pity that I couldn't save her. I felt really angry at myself. After a while, they blindfolded me and took me to a place, it sounded more like a harbour. By now, I knew that the little girl was dead. They shot the girl three times and threw her in the water. I could'nt see anything, but I knew that they killed her. After some time, I felt like they ran away. I was left here alone. But, I could feel someone trying to remove the piece of cloth tied around my head. I opened my eyes, it was.. it was her, It was that little girl who was raped by those bastards. I got up, and she was gone. She must have ran away. I went home walking, It was quite a walk, but I was scared, I was afraid that the police might find out and blame me.

But I felt something different in me, My heart was pounding so hard, I could hear the beat. I fell asleep, I was beaten up really bad by those brutes.

Ending of Chapter 02 - Depression
emberfly
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside biggrin.gif
shoryuken
^ wtf.. 24 yr old.. n plaii wythh msg n shiet... lol

wtf cell att..

QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 19 2009, 02:32 AM) *
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside biggrin.gif

u gayy..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.