Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She said it doesn't look okay for school....should i still wear it anyway?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
cloudcandy
i recently lost the ball for my monroe piercing and i decided to make one in the meantime until i get money, i was gonna ask my dad for money to go to the mall this friday so i made a ball out of a white eraser and used white nail polish over it so it looks like a small round white glossy ball so i was wearing it then my older sister asked me if i was going to wear it to school? so i said well i'm prolly gonna have to if i don't get the money from my dad and she said ohh. so i asked her y? then she said because it doesn't look okay for school. that kinda made me feel disappointed because what if i don't get the money then i'm gonna have to wear it to school, but to be honest, i actually like it, i don't see anything wrong with it...should i still wear it anyway? btw, i'm allowed to wear these kind of things to school, she means by the way it looks, i can't take it out and leave it open because i left it open for 20 minutes and it was already closing up
batman
o.O

you seriously need help with this decision?

i guess it really comes down to how much you want to keep your piercing. anyways... white eraser and nail polish?

if your piercing's not healed yet, it's probably not the best idea.
karmakiller
I guess it depends on how good a of a job you did on it. If your sister can really notice that it's an eraser then maybe you should just break down and ask your dad for money and explain to him that you need to get a new one for hygienic reasons... they aren't that expensive. He should understand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.