Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Someone Resize This?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
funride
I dont understand.
Can you resize my screenshot, for affilaites. I dont under stand.
funride
I just dont for some reason, can you resize it?
Medi
It has to be in the supported ratio and file format. From the screenshot, it appears that it doesn't match the supported ratio, so go back to your site from your internet browser, press F11 (as long as your using windows) and it'll open in full screen mode, you take the screenshot of that, and save that picture in the supported file format, then you can upload that preview as your affiliate screenshot.

Let me know if that works for you.
funride
My point is, is that I dont understand how to make it in the supported ratio and I already took it in F11
funride
I'm trying to resize it to become affilaties with CB, but it says it's in the wrong size, but when I sumbitted my second layout I used the size I'm trying to put it in now, which worked.
But when under affilaties it dosent work.
Medi
If you have photoshop, you should be able to resize it to 1024x768px or 1440x900px I believe those are the supported ratios. It just means that you can't have it set to 500x500 because cB uses that preview in their table format, and if it's not the supported ratio, it will not look good.
funride
I dont have photoshop, I have Photofiltre and Paint.
Medi
I've never used photofiltre but you should be able to resize documents from within. Or upload it to imageshack.us, it may lessen the quality of the image, but right above the submit button is a drop down list from which you can use to resize your image while it uploads.

Good luck.
Mikeplyts
Yeah the size should be fine. It should be in the standard ratio (4:3) or widescreen (16:10). shrug.gif

You could also try rebooting your comp and see if that works.
funride
But now it says when I place there link on my site, I just click it and I'm listed under ther affys, but when I did that I'm not listed.
Mikeplyts
You have to click the link on your site.
Medi
You will only become an affiliate after 3 different people click the link on your site. It keeps spam links from getting added to the affiliates.
funride
I did.
funride
It takes me to the layouts section.
Mikeplyts
^Oh, I thought she meant that she was clicking it on cB, not on her site. You could also try what Medi said. holy crap, I totally forgot that. *shrugs
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(avrillover1 @ Mar 16 2009, 07:24 PM) *
It takes me to the layouts section.

It's supposed to do that.
funride
Oh.. But when I go to affies and under recources I'm not there.
Harp
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Mar 16 2009, 08:25 PM) *
^Oh, I thought she meant that she was clicking it on cB, not on her site. You could also try what Medi said. holy crap, I totally forgot that. *shrugs

it;s a boy.
Medi
QUOTE(avrillover1 @ Mar 16 2009, 06:27 PM) *
Oh.. But when I go to affies and under recources I'm not there.

You have to wait until you bring three unique hits from your site to cb. It's all written on the affiliates requirements.
funride
OH...
I see thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.