batman
i find myself drifting all the time sad.gif

but it's ok!

james franco does it too!
click to enlarge

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/10/james-franco-sleeping-photo/

man this makes me like him more throb.gif
smash
i used to in high school and this one Purchasing class. i can't stay awake when people talk for long periods of time and i'm just sitting there.
batman
lol i never hated him. i'm not sure who you're talking about. o.O
misoshiru
i saw that picture tooo! throb.gif

i keep falling asleep in my music & soviet russia class. i used to fall asleep in my international law class all the time..my friend would just hide me from view.
Medi
I fall asleep in class in high school. Not anymore with college. Funny picture of Franco.
karmakiller
It's always tempting to fall asleep in Philosophy, because she talks quiet and I have a table to myself so there's no one next to me keeping me awake. I make sure that I take notes, though. Taking notes usually keeps me awake.
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(heartquasm @ Mar 11 2009, 11:22 AM) *

laugh.gif throb.gif

I always want to fall asleep in my Gender & Women's Studies class. The material is interesting but my teacher just lectures & lectures. I hate classes like that. I need activities or something to keep my entertained.
hypnotique
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Mar 11 2009, 04:35 PM) *
laugh.gif throb.gif

I always want to fall asleep in my Gender & Women's Studies class. The material is interesting but my teacher just lectures & lectures. I hate classes like that. I need activities or something to keep my entertained.

Clearly she needs a man. oh the irony.

I cant sleep in class Every lecture is usually about sticking someone with a needle and removing or putting in stuff or handling poo and pee.
creole
I' went to sleep in class like only once. It was Math Class. I sat near the back, and my friends covered for me.

Some days, I get the usual eyes are drowsy, lower the eyelids, and etc, but after I hear the bell ring, I'm wide awake for next class.
iDecay
1. I fall asleep in WHAP during lectures.
2. I sit right in front of my Mandarin teacher so I can't fall asleep. sad.gif
3. My teacher moved me to the most boring area of the room so I sleep during random things.
4. I fall asleep in front of my Chem teacher. zipped.gif
5. My English teacher lets me sleep because I finish my work early. Yay!
6. I can't.. fall asleep.. in.. tennis.
Amaranthus
I've fallen asleep ever day last week in Chemistry, Trig, and Spanish class.

Soo warm and soo boringg.
Deospeon
I used to fall asleep at first..
but I found a trick to it..
Ask the teacher to allow me to go to the washroom..
I masturbate blah blah.. then go to the candymachine, hack, get out some candies.. and go back to class.. and eat it.. nomnomnomnom.. also share it with some girls in my class.

My class is like full of girls, I'm one of the 8 boys.. with rest of the 29 girls.
moninja
I sleep during SSR all the time & sometimes in English when we're doing nothing.
Harp
I'm too afraid people in my classes will do shit to me if i fall asleep, because they're all shit faces. laugh.gif
Amaranthus
^My friend just says "Good Morning" with a sly smile whenever I wake up in Chem.
shoryuken
QUOTE(Hedonism @ Mar 15 2009, 07:07 PM) *
^My friend just says "Good Morning" with a sly smile whenever I wake up in Chem.

loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

gittaa keepp u butttholl titte SON loool.gif
Koizora
My Biology teacher puts me to sleep all the time. He speaks in such a monotone voice, it's hard NOT to go to sleep. >__<"
Eww
ugh i have to fight sleeping off everyday.
my last period teacher likes to turn off all the lights and have us watch videos. it's like he wants us to fall asleep.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.