Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moderator Performance
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
superstitious
Please make this thread helpful for the mods.

Mods are members, also. So member bashing is not allowed, as always. Don't make it a personal vendetta, please. Keep the bashing at 0%, please.

Any moderator has the right to close and unpin this thread at the signs of bashing, pointlessness, and/or any other guideline breaker.

I do hope this works out. I want to stress that this is not the place for personal attacks. If you really have to, keep it in the PM system between you and the mod. This thread is here to help mods work better with members.

Please do not make this thread into a full scale discussion. Its main purpose is for members to evaluate moderator performance. If your question/concern has been answer, cease to post here until you have another concern. Thank you.

So...your thoughts?

(Threads will closed at the 50 page mark)

Moderator Performance v.1
Moderator Performance v.2
superstitious
I had closed the old thread and made this new one while Thomas was posting. :x
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 8 2009, 10:21 AM) *
There's no "line" XD.gif it's certainly not on a first come first serve basis. There have been times when people have been hired and there wasn't a "hiring thread" too. Generally that's happening more and more, since why hire 4 people when one steps down? Have the right forum etiquette, know your stuff (if you should be on design staff). And be able to be here. Even though it's voluntary, you should still come on for at least 1-2 hours a day.

(so here's the last post of that thread)
emberfly
Superstitious has been doing a helluva job! :P

//

But seriously, I've seen mannythedino....... I totally don't even know if that's her name anymore, but She's been very acting on the forums and I've noticed :D She's answered my questions a few times. She's quite helpful.

//

Hopefully that was helpful o.O

I haven't noticed any mods doing a bad job.... Yeah.. I'm pretty sure I would notice if a mod was doing something that I didn't like, so great job everyone! :D
creole
When I meant line, I meant if you started to apply, usually there will be a plethora "x" amount of applicants.
Every staff as of now is doing a good job! cool.gif
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 8 2009, 10:35 AM) *
But seriously, I've seen mannythedino....... I totally don't even know if that's her name anymore, but She's been very acting on the forums and I've noticed :D She's answered my questions a few times. She's quite helpful.

That would be Natalia, and yes, she's doing fine as a Head Staff member. :)
Mikeplyts
Yeah, Natalia is certainly doing great and so is TJ as a new Design Staff member! Everyone else is doing pretty good too. thumbsup.gif
emberfly
TJ is design staff? O_O wow

//

i'm slow sad.gif
Tung
I'm doing a splendid job.
hypnotique
Tung is doing a nice job yes. flowers.gif

EDIT//
I like that kinky girl
emberfly
me too. She's been doing a helluva job!
LittleMissSunshine
I think all the mods are doing a great job (:>
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 8 2009, 03:52 PM) *
No new "Staff Member of the Month" topic was made by staff.

There wasn't a clear winner in last month's SMotM thread: one vote each for Carrie and Diana, and one (or two? I couldn't tell if the "go jc" in Shannon's post was a vote or not) vote for JC who isn't even a staff member, technically, but deserves the title anyway.

ETA: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219556
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 8 2009, 08:35 AM) *
QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 8 2009, 11:44 AM) *
That would be Natalia, and yes, she's doing fine as a Head Staff member. :)
QUOTE(decaydancefbr @ Mar 8 2009, 11:50 AM) *
^ She certainly is! :]
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Mar 8 2009, 12:24 PM) *
Yeah, Natalia is certainly doing great and so is TJ as a new Design Staff member! Everyone else is doing pretty good too. thumbsup.gif

Lol yes it' s still my username. And like Cristy said, my name is Natalia. ;)

But thank you guys! group.gif

QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 8 2009, 12:40 PM) *
TJ is design staff? O_O wow

//

i'm slow sad.gif

Haha yes. Since a week ago, I believe.

I think TJ's doing a great job. He's really jumped into this whole Design Staff thing & is getting used to it more & more everyday. Keep up the good work!

Staff seems to be doing good, in general. We're at a good place right now, guys.
karmakiller
Thanks for making the SMOTM thread, Cristy. I meant to make it when I made the MotM thread, but there was only a few votes. I think everyone is doing a fine job.
Tomates
compared to october - january i think the mods are doing an excellent job now thumbsup.gif
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Mar 8 2009, 05:04 PM) *
Thanks for making the SMOTM thread, Cristy. I meant to make it when I made the MotM thread, but there was only a few votes.

Yup, no problem.
BOSS
LOL
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 15 2009, 08:13 PM) *
Cristy should stop skipping around in the queue for the 2348930 time after telling her that she should stop.

When did I skip in the queue recently? I haven't been going in the queue as much these days, but when I do, I don't skip around.
DoubleJ
honestly thomas you need to just let it go already. I am not going to defend my ability to be a serviceable staff member, because obviously I must still be around for a reason. Your constant and never changing pretentious attitude is the reason why people really don't want you on staff tbh. Maybe if you just humbled yourself for once instead of acting like you are entitled to a position on staff, people would actually get along with and respect you better.
superstitious
You know, I wish you two would go to the sandbox, whip it out and measure already.
DoubleJ
QUOTE(superstitious @ Mar 15 2009, 08:24 PM) *
You know, I wish you two would go to the sandbox, whip it out and measure already.

I don't know what that means, but I have no problem with the guy. I just find it amusing that he clearly is not taking it well that he has not been let back onto staff. My whole thing is that you are a teen in college....shouldn't you be out partying, getting drunk, and f*cking random tail?

I have called you pretentious on more than one occasion front and backstage, so if anything that is - 10 for you lol.
superstitious
It means I wish this petty little thing between you guys would end (yes, I know that you (Javonn) aren't bringing things up right now) ;)

Thomas, um. lol
smoke
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 15 2009, 08:22 PM) *
honestly thomas you need to just let it go already. I am not going to defend my ability to be a serviceable staff member, because obviously I must still be around for a reason. Your constant and never changing pretentious attitude is the reason why people really don't want you on staff tbh. Maybe if you just humbled yourself for once instead of acting like you are entitled to a position on staff, people would actually get along with and respect you better.

popcorn2.gif
karmakiller
Mannnnn, here Dee was thinking it was all water under the bridge... dust under the rug...
brooklyneast05
i don't get what all this is about. thomas is still crying cause he's not on staff and isn't going to be anytime soon?

why are you going off on cristy, what's she have to do with anythign
gojira
QUOTE(smoke @ Mar 15 2009, 08:33 PM) *
popcorn2.gif

popcorn2.gif
karmakiller
Thomas is having a bad day and needs to go outside and breath some air, smell some flowers, catch some fish. Kick back and cookout.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 15 2009, 08:42 PM) *
about cristy, sorry I brought her up, that was out-of-line. We'd already been over that, I just forgot.

Yeah, really. I know I've skipped around a bunch of times, but I really did stop after you called me out on it Backstage.
DoubleJ
lmao!
rnicron
hey thomas, you suck
DoubleJ
Hey guys you know what Thomas is right. We should all try to mod like he did. He set a good standard for us and we should try to follow it.
rnicron
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 15 2009, 08:06 PM) *
Hey guys you know what Thomas is right. We should all try to mod like he did. He set a good standard for us and we should try to follow it.
smh@this
hypnotique

10 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
5 Members: hypnotique, Deetard, Aberisk, YukkaPukka, decaydancefbr

Hullo guys.

Harp
Hai.
synatribe
QUOTE(hypnotique @ Mar 15 2009, 08:09 PM) *
10 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
5 Members: hypnotique, Deetard, Aberisk, YukkaPukka, decaydancefbr

Hullo guys.

Hay gurl Hay :]
BOSS
hypnotique
that would have been nice 5 hours ago darling when javonn and thomas were like super saiyan 4
saintsaens
Staff members, amazing job. Keep it up.
shoryuken
ye ye.. thx 4 alll u prop..

dat howw ii duu
superstitious
QUOTE(saintsaens @ Mar 17 2009, 04:20 PM) *
Staff members, amazing job. Keep it up.

I also think that they are doing very well right now. :)
shoryuken
QUOTE(superstitious @ Mar 18 2009, 11:37 AM) *
I also think that they are doing very well right now. :)

NO 1 CURR WAT U THANK... stubborn.gif stubborn.gif

DUN WARNN PRINCC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... sweating.gif
superstitious
laugh.gif Prince has been abused by me in the past.
shoryuken
dam... u replyy quix..

princc feell lykee he gettten stalkk... ph34r.gif

reb.. there something you wanna tell me privbvately..?throb.gif
karmakiller
Aw, Prince has a little crush.
shoryuken
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Mar 18 2009, 06:53 PM) *
Aw, Prince has a little crush.

u iddiott.. go reedd moii postt agggeeinn.. mellow.gif
karmakiller
I was just joking console.gif
shoryuken
no kidddenn roundd princee..

princc alll bout sezriouzz buzzinezz stubborn.gif

CAPPICHE... stubborn.gif
Tung
where u at javonn
brooklyneast05
does anyone really care what jusun says about inactivity lol
Tomates
Jusun is hardly ever on though _unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.