Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: put stuff under default pic on xanga?
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
sarahann
i want to put something directly under my main picture on xanga. i found a code to make an extra module on the left on xanga, but the pic i want the thing under is too the right. help?
like this girl http://www.xanga.com/flyy_quotes she has a box people can write in under her picture, but above her ad
emberfly
That's called a custom module. You get one when you become a PREMIUM member. like yours truly. _smile.gif
sarahann

now another prob lol
xanga.com/sarahann92

i don't see the ad. is it just my computer? i can still see the words "remove the ad?" under where the ad should be. it's been happening awhile. any idea how to get it to show if its not just me? as far as i know, i don't have any code to hide the ad in my codes.
emberfly
QUOTE(sarahann @ Apr 24 2009, 08:50 PM) *

now another prob lol
xanga.com/sarahann92

i don't see the ad. is it just my computer? i can still see the words "remove the ad?" under where the ad should be. it's been happening awhile. any idea how to get it to show if its not just me? as far as i know, i don't have any code to hide the ad in my codes.

I'm not helping you if you have Xanga lock on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.