Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Losing papers
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
xoxo_proud
I hate when teachers lose papers that you turn in. I handed in my current event notebook last week and then my teacher tried to tell me that I never did. I always have problems with this teacher. He's given me 0s before on a poster and packets. Even though the poster had my name on the back in big letters and was on the top of the pile. I just don't understand :|
creole
QUOTE(xoxo_proud @ Mar 3 2009, 07:40 PM) *
I hate when teachers lose papers that you turn in. I handed in my current event notebook last week and then my teacher tried to tell me that I never did. I always have problems with this teacher. He's given me 0s before on a poster and packets. Even though the poster had my name on the back in big letters and was on the top of the pile. I just don't understand :|

My friends have a math teacher that's constantly absent and always loses her people. However, she keeps the papers of her favorite people she likes.

I can totally understand how you feel, maybe you need to make an extra copy? Start doing that, just in case your teacher tends to "lose" your copies. I know it's a pain in the dairy to copy all of your work every time, but you will feel much better. I recommend keeping the extra copies in a 1-2 inch binder, and just put it in your locker. If a teacher loses your paper, you can't say you left an extra copy at your house. Tell your teacher that you have another copy in your locker.

This will get you more responsib
ility, and your teacher will know that you're maturely getting better.
KilluhErick
grrrr...i hate that; its so stupid they blame the studenst omg have you tried to look throught the piles of papers at ur desk wich is hard to see with all of the nootebooks and papers i swear teacher are so stupid!! and they get mad for the most dumb things for example one of my teacher last year flipped out cus this boy told this other guy hes shirt is so gayy and she was like dont u ever use that word ever in my class unless were talking about the correct way of using that word gay as in happy!!
ever since i beileve that she is a lesbian or a guy who looks like a girl hmmmm grr
any who teacher suck!!!!!!
1angel3
My Environmental Science teacher is the same way but a little different. You can turn your paper in and he'll never record your grade in the computer but according to your paper it's graded, and so you think nothing of it. Until he post grades up on the wall and you see all those zeros and you know you did all that work. I learn to never throw away my papers and keep track of them because I always end up handing in my papers twice. Sometimes he lose them completely and he swear up and down he never got them and you did all that shit for nothing.
xoxo_proud
Yeah. I do keep all of my papers after they're returned. Just in case. Thankfully the trimester is over and I'm almost done with high school so I won't have to deal with it anymore.

I was checking progress report online and he had given me a zero on some test that I know I took. I was annoyed but my final grade is an A so I'm not going to make a big deal out of it.

Making copies of papers is a good idea though. I wouldn't want people saying gay in my class either. One of my good friends is gay and she doesn't like when people use that word in a derogatory (sp?) way. It's just about respect _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.