Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PAULA DEEN IS THE DEVIL
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Videos
JonHMChan

What might be the best part is she offers a healthy fruit-yogurt parfait afterwards.
brooklyneast05
i can't stand herrrrrrrr
Simba
LET'S ADD SOME BUTTA UP ON DIS

YEEE HAWWW
hypnotique
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 3 2009, 09:17 PM) *
i can't stand herrrrrrrr

Awww why shes so cute.
brooklyneast05
because she plays to the camera and it's annoying. have you watched her lately? she goes out of her way to throw all this weird old lady sexual innuendo into it. she's 20 times worse now than she used to be though. she used to be slightly tolerable. same thing goes for emeril. he had a good cooking show with essence of emeril, now all it is is an over exaggerated acting playing to the crowd trying to be funny type thing. i almost wanna say the same for rachel ray. most of these food network star headliner people used to be better before they got so full of themselves and their character.

/food network rant
JonHMChan
"AWLRIGHT Y'ALL, LETS JUST ADD A LITTLE BIT A BUTTA!"
*takes a butter stick out*
*slices a small piece of the butter stick*
"NOW JUS' ADD IT IN DERE, Y'ALL!"
*puts the LARGE part of the butter stick into the bowl*
"WE'LL SAVE THAT SMALL PIECE FOR A SNACK."
Maccabee
I love her! haha.
She has some recipes where she uses like 2 sticks of butter on broccoli. haha
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 3 2009, 09:27 PM) *
because she plays to the camera and it's annoying. have you watched her lately? she goes out of her way to throw all this weird old lady sexual innuendo into it. she's 20 times worse now than she used to be though. she used to be slightly tolerable. same thing goes for emeril. he had a good cooking show with essence of emeril, now all it is is an over exaggerated acting playing to the crowd trying to be funny type thing. i almost wanna say the same for rachel ray. most of these food network star headliner people used to be better before they got so full of themselves and their character.

/food network rant

I agree
hypnotique
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 3 2009, 09:27 PM) *

/food network rant

I never really cared for food network except for alton brown and iron chef america.

I think the more respectable chefs are the ones on PBS
creole
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR
Melie
this topic is funny to me because i made a casserole recipe of hers last week friday. but since it had cheese in it (he's lactose intolerant), my hubby said that she is a terrorist and i am no longer allowed to cook any recipes from her. but this is the same man that will eat an ice cream sandwich every chance he gets. _smile.gif
shoryuken
yess i doo doo
ohh yess I doo doo
i gamee uff u r...
r u gamee a lamee..

loool.gif loool.gif WTF cookk showw dizz.. HAHAHAHAH dam.. so gangstaa.. LMAO
hi-C
You know...I've heard of this before, I didn't quite believe it. Now that I've seen it, I can safely say that is the nastiest thing I've ever seen. Ever. She put a fried egg on that shit! See, it's excess like that that justifies my vegetarianism.

And you know Paula has a recipe for cookies that have, like 1000 calories each? Her food is absolutely disgusting.

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 3 2009, 10:27 PM) *
because she plays to the camera and it's annoying. have you watched her lately? she goes out of her way to throw all this weird old lady sexual innuendo into it.
I watched an episode of Paula's Party the other day and she was like throwing herself on men young enough to be her sons' younger brothers. Truly disturbing.

Edit: Oh. And moved to Videos.
StubbornFemme
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 3 2009, 08:27 PM) *

/food network rant

i def. agree!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.