Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teenage Girl Attacked In Jail Cell
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Videos
illriginal

And they wonder why they get fragged in the streets.
illriginal
Police brutality. The cop got hurt by the little itty bitty 15 year old who threw her shoe off her foot and hit him on the shin.

Seriously, if a cop attacked me this way, I think I'd stab him in the throat.
none345678
Waite, so she kinda kicked her shoe(?) at them so they decided this gave them the right to beat the shit out of her?
illriginal
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Mar 1 2009, 05:53 PM) *
Waite, so she kinda kicked her shoe(?) at them so they decided this gave them the right to beat the shit out of her?

Apparently. Those two cops are probably jacked on steroids and no sex. stubborn.gif
Tung
Lol, they dry humped her when they pinned her to the ground.
illriginal
QUOTE(Tung @ Mar 1 2009, 06:02 PM) *
Lol, they dry humped her when they pinned her to the ground.

Tung, I came to the conclusion that you are in fact a pedophile.
Gigi
And he pleaded not guilty.

stubborn.gif
smash
mad.gif are you serious? the guy who threw both of his shoes at the former President of the U.S. didn't catch a beat down like that. that's so ridiculous. they reacted on pure anger. there was no need to pull her hair and punch her in the head while she was pinned down on the ground in a defenseless position.
Eww
That's just messed upppp
Uronacid
He gave her the beating her daddy never did.
shoryuken
bii funnii eff wenn da copp finfinzhh beet hur.. she git up n kick hur shoee again... HAHAHAH
emberfly
that looks staged... and retarded... like really horrible acting. not the least bit believable.
illriginal
Uh... really?.... Cuz that's legitimate blink.gif
Tomates
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 24 2009, 05:33 PM) *
that looks staged... and retarded... like really horrible acting. not the least bit believable.

i dont think its staged
none345678
QUOTE(emberfly @ Mar 24 2009, 03:33 PM) *

wow
sixfive
DAMN THAT BITCH GOT OWNED HOLY SHIT

wait for it

FINISH HER!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.