Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I will always miss you
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
Volo
Dear Mother and Father,

Thank you for being my support group throughout life. You were always there when I needed you. I’m sure on some occasions I was not realizing how lucky I was to have you as parents, but now that I am dying, I realize how beneficial you were for me and how exceptionally fortunate I was to have you as parents.

You were my life, basically. You delivered me to the world; you raised me throughout my life, and you were the source for most of my exhilaration throughout my life. Without you, Mom and Dad, I probably would not be the same person.

I do not apologize for anything I did or said to you two throughout my life because I feel that every moment we spent together was a learning experience for all of us. We made each other appreciate things that we may not have understood very well before. We molded each other into better people.

I wish that even after I am gone that you will continue to learn from each other and the world and allow the world to learn from you.

I will never be able to thank you enough for everything that you have granted me, but I hope that you will find a place in your heart where you will always remember me.

-Your greatest admirer
karmakiller
This kind of creeped me out, because it sounds like you are going to die.
staardust
this is really beautiful indeed.

although i find the topic a little strange...seems a bit related to death...o_O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.