Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: drinks in glass bottles
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
brooklyneast05
taste way better. everything in a glass bottle is better. i just drank a sprite that was in one.

do you agree
ForgiveTheSinner
I agree. I like coke in a bottle...makes it feel more classic O_o
heyo-captain-jack
Definitely.

Coke in glass is the best.
Tomates
ive noticed that coke in a glass bottle taste less sugary than it does in can...or is it just me?
Harp
i should really buy some, it definitely is better.
i'm so broke...
paperplane
Yeeeeep. I just finished up tea from a glass bottle. It was really good. Of course, it helps that the tea is absolutely amazing. Sweet Leaf organic green tea with mint and honey, mmmm.
Janette
They used to sell pom in glass containers with cute little caps so that it was portable. they tasted so good when they were sold that way. but then they stopped selling them in glass containers and when they come in the plastic containers I don't think they taste so good.
Maccabee
Where can you get coke in glass bottles anymore! i saw one that was a collectors item and it was like a huge spiraling bottle in mexico.
last time i had one though the cap wasnt like a beer or whatever. it was metal but u still twisted it.
brooklyneast05
the grocery stores i go to have coke in glass bottles. shrug.gif
Maccabee
They only has plastic bottles where i live?!
brooklyneast05
i see them sold in packs of 6 a lot.
Maccabee
O ya! Ive seen those! But ive only see them in like weird brands.
Like instead of sunkist they have orange fizz and stuff...
tokyo-rose
I agree. It's been years since I've had Coke from a glass bottle, but taking off the cap was fun.
karmakiller
I always used to get things in glass bottles, but now the only thing in my house that's in a bottle is alcohol, haha.
none345678
I always used to get this one black cherry stuff that came in bottles when I was a kid. I would always get weird looks though because it looked a lot like I was caring around beer. It was soooo good.
Harp
That reminds me, when I actually used to go to church, I would get root beer in the glass bottles. They were only $.50 and I was in love with them.
Just_Dream
That's what makes IBC root beer much more delicious - it's from a bottle. xmas.gif
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 7 2009, 03:43 PM) *
Where can you get coke in glass bottles anymore! i saw one that was a collectors item and it was like a huge spiraling bottle in mexico.
last time i had one though the cap wasnt like a beer or whatever. it was metal but u still twisted it.

Most gas stations will have Coke in glass bottles.
paperplane
QUOTE(paperplane @ Feb 5 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Yeeeeep. I just finished up tea from a glass bottle. It was really good. Of course, it helps that the tea is absolutely amazing. Sweet Leaf organic green tea with mint and honey, mmmm.

So I found big plastic bottles of this tea. Good, but better from glass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.