Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peeing poses
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Maccabee
What are your favorites that you actually use?
I like going no handed staring at the ceiling.
Or hands againt the wall looking down.
Or sometimes in my bathroom where the toilet is 3 ft from the wall if i have a long consistent stream i just scoot back and lean against the wall until i loose pressure and i scoot forward.
I feel manly when my pees are long and sound like a water fall.
But lately i have been having problems where i cant tell when i have to pee so i just go a lot and i havent had a long pee for a while.
Peeing is one of the most relaxing things for me...
agree?
fameONE
...the f*ck? huh.gif
Comptine
rofl1.gif

Can't really respond because my pose is my butt on the toilet. Can't really get too creative with that without risking falling in or off.

My boyfriend jokes that in the morning when he just wakes up, he uses sonar to detect whether or not he aimed right.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Comptine @ Feb 4 2009, 12:44 AM) *
Can't really respond because my pose is my butt on the toilet. Can't really get too creative with that without risking falling in or off.

haha. thats why i posted it in the boys locker! lol
heyo-captain-jack
What.
I stand at the toilet. And piss.

You're f*cked up.
none345678
So have you experienced randomly peeing your self? I mean having to pee is a pretty distinct feeling....

QUOTE(WarMachine @ Feb 4 2009, 12:41 AM) *
...the f*ck? huh.gif

Maccabee
What in the world?
Its a joke?
I dont always pee like that.
have u ever seen a guy pee like that in public bathrooms!

lol
hypnotique
Maccabee
Ummm...isnt that a little inappropriate?
I thought you were staff...
and its gross.
Joanne
You asked for peeing poses, didn't you? Well she posted some, so stop whining.
hypnotique
QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 10 2009, 01:43 PM) *
Ummm...isnt that a little inappropriate?
I thought you were staff...
and its gross.

Hmm theres no nudity.
plus this is from a Japanese game show so if it aired on primetime its considered a-ok no matter how f*cked up it is.

Nice try though.

QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Feb 10 2009, 01:49 PM) *
You asked for peeing poses, didn't you? Well she posted some, so stop whining.

thank you haha
Maccabee
Haha ok.
But its still really gross.
Harp
So is what you started with...
BOSS
lol my friend, if life was a line, you'd be in the virgin express
shoryuken
when im out..

i use the toilet for safety.. kinda fuk up but i dont give a shiet.. HAHAH.. for all i know.. some dude could be sitting on my piss. HAHAHAHAH!!

home.. stand piss n watch where i aim..
lojay
Can we just take a second and look at the GoGirl? Otherwise known as a Fug (Female Urination Device)?

The radio talk show I was listening to in the morning on the drive to class was talking about how it is this new thing for women so they are able to pee standing up.

I mean, really, what girl is going to carry around a pee funnel in their purse?!

Here's the site http://www.go-girl.com/index.asp if anyone wants to see more information on it...
MissCuppyCake
hah..!
thats great..
i wish i was a guyy..
guys can just whip it out..!
hah..

my favorite is sitting on the toilet..
hah!!
hypnotique
QUOTE(elbaliava @ Feb 21 2009, 05:14 PM) *
Can we just take a second and look at the GoGirl? Otherwise known as a Fug (Female Urination Device)?

The radio talk show I was listening to in the morning on the drive to class was talking about how it is this new thing for women so they are able to pee standing up.

I mean, really, what girl is going to carry around a pee funnel in their purse?!

Here's the site http://www.go-girl.com/index.asp if anyone wants to see more information on it...

WOAH THATS CRAZY
Blyat
Im sorry but lately these topics have gotten wierder
rolleyes.gif
smash
QUOTE(hypnotique @ Mar 10 2009, 08:16 PM) *
WOAH THATS CRAZY

Chelsea Handler talked about that on her show. i'd prefer to sit.
shoryuken
QUOTE(JosephCohen123 @ Feb 4 2009, 12:13 AM) *
What are your favorites that you actually use?
I like going no handed staring at the ceiling.
Or hands againt the wall looking down.
Or sometimes in my bathroom where the toilet is 3 ft from the wall if i have a long consistent stream i just scoot back and lean against the wall until i loose pressure and i scoot forward.
I feel manly when my pees are long and sound like a water fall.
But lately i have been having problems where i cant tell when i have to pee so i just go a lot and i havent had a long pee for a while.
Peeing is one of the most relaxing things for me...
agree?

loool.gif loool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.