Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: discharge ...
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
miszxjojo
how often are you supposed to have it ? o.O
tokyo-rose
Your vagina cleans itself out every day, so it's fine if you see it in your underwear that often. It's your period that you're supposed to get every 28 to 40 days.
miszxjojo
so you`re supposed to have discharge everyday ? :/
angelrevelation
A little bit every now and then is normal, and more before you have your period. At least for me. I think you only need to worry if it's a LOT, and/or if it's a color other than yellowy/clear, and if it has a strong odor.
gojira
YEAST
saintsaens
tasty
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(miszxjojo @ Jan 19 2009, 09:26 PM) *

Pretty much.
KINGdinguhling
yeah your suppose to fart like 14 times a day, more if your sandy though
karmakiller
QUOTE(miszxjojo @ Jan 19 2009, 08:26 PM) *
Yeah, but like someone already said, if it's really thick, yellowish, or smelly, that's abnormal discharge. If you're getting cramps and pain or if it's something really uncomfortable, discuss it with your doctor.
LittleMissSunshine
usually you get discharge when it's closer to your period time. some girls have that happen for them and some girls don't.
miszxjojo
so am i supposed to have pantyliner (i think thats what its called? lol) on everyday?
i've had my period for about a year now ... and this is the first time im getting discharge almost everyday - ish
fathomlessdame
I dont think it should be enough that you'd have to wear a panty liner.

And its not like blood, it washes right off so its not a big deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.