Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fever
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
brooklyneast05
i almost always know i have a fever before i take my temperature because my eyes get all hot and watery.

does something like this happen to you that lets you know you have a fever? (besides feeling hot and cold, duh) i'm interested to know if different things happen to different people.

seasonal0.gif
superstitious
I completely lose my appetite. That's the only other thing I can think of.
datass
fatigue, muscle soreness, migraine.
KINGdinguhling
sometimes you just kind of know, i hate the feeling honestly so i try to down at least 80 fluid ounces of water before the night ends
brooklyneast05
i hate it too
Comptine
My skin gets an uncomfortable furnace cocoon. I just feel heat radiating around me.
hi-C
Whoa... you guys have major fevers. I dunno, I just get really hot ermm.gif
KINGdinguhling
true true, but i never seem to feel happy(obviously), i think weak is the overall best word
brooklyneast05
my eyes are watering
Tomates
I always know i have a fever because i get really sleepy.
illriginal
The best way (for me at least) to help rid fevers is by taking really hot steamy showers thumbsup.gif
Tomates
whenever im not feeling good i take a hot shower too. but i also plug up my tub so the water fills up and its always a bit cooler than what the initial water is.
So then i just sit down on the cooler water and have the warmth of the shower water hitting my back happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.