Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interuptions
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Impressive
mellow.gif Please state what the interuption was, and how you delt with it.

blink.gif normal people. How you handled the situation and still were able to get what you wanted without violence or killing.

wacko.gif Crazy people. Please feel free to be detailed. Did you kill the person? or perhaps beat the crap out of the person who interupted you?

perhaps you can also add some ways to avoid interruptions while making love to your signifigant other...any tips would benefit the cb community.
hypnotique
Never been interrupted
Comptine
Was sitting in my boyfriend's lap in my skivvies and his mom came in. I yelped and tried to find my clothes but she started coming in again so I dived under the covers.

=( She then lectured him about "doing something he might regret"
Flaunted
^oucccccch!

Anyways my guy shares his room with his little brother, so theres always times with interuptions ): But he is nice enough to knock and wait till we say it's okay to come in. hahaha
This one time, I believe he was going from behind, and he knocked and I rushed into their walk in closet and like, hid behind some clothes, almost completely naked and hoping he wasn't looking for clothes @____________@;

but usually we're under covers and I pretend like i'm sleeping.

SuckDickNSaveLives
QUOTE(Flaunted @ Jan 13 2009, 01:34 AM) *
^oucccccch!

Anyways my guy shares his room with his little brother, so theres always times with interuptions ): But he is nice enough to knock and wait till we say it's okay to come in. hahaha
This one time, I believe he was going from behind, and he knocked and I rushed into their walk in closet and like, hid behind some clothes, almost completely naked and hoping he wasn't looking for clothes @____________@;

but usually we're under covers and I pretend like i'm sleeping.

mipadi
If you're at college and have a roommate, you can pretty much expect to get interrupted.

I also hate the term "making love", that I digress.
fameONE
QUOTE(mipadi @ Jan 13 2009, 05:15 PM) *
If you're at college and have a roommate, you can pretty much expect to get interrupted.

Same thing goes for military barracks. My best friends in Okinawa (male and female) fell for each other pretty hard. Before I knew it, they were engaged. I walked in on them plenty of times. It stopped being awkward after a while, and they would just keep going as if I had never even been there to begin with.
LittleMissSunshine
LOLLLLL ^^^! that made me laugh (x
potatoface
I feel sorry for those who got inturupted... Well, I never got interupted coz I always lock the door and I do it when my parents are not here or they are asleep. I have a sister so I dont share room with her. Sometimes, my mom knocks but its locked so I tell her to wait for few sec while trying to cover up. I always have my psychology books opened on the floor with some worksheets on it shifty.gif
hypnotique
QUOTE(mipadi @ Jan 13 2009, 08:15 AM) *

Not much of a romantic? or is mipadi a sexual beast who says it like it is...?
espressive
Phones calls or texts.

Turn off/unplug/ignore.
KINGdinguhling
QUOTE(mipadi @ Jan 13 2009, 06:15 AM) *

exactly, you can only rent love
fathomlessdame
my boyfriend's friend texted him while we were having sex. he actually picked up his phone and looked at it and moved to text him back. i grabbed the phone out of his hand and threw it onto the bed beside us.
KINGdinguhling
I DONT BELIEVE IN INTERRUPTIONS, I f*ck NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
Tsukuyomi-No-Mokoto
Lets see interruptions

Lets see one time i was with this girl and she decided to answer the phone in the middle of everything and since i was on the edge of the bed i fell off and smashed my face on the wall. kinda akward but for some reason she found that funny.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.