Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i look like a guy
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
floridasfinest
i'm a high school senior and i look like a guy. me and my twin brother look so much alike. i have been mistaken for a guy on several occasians. does any one have any suggestions on what i could do to look more like a girl?
shanaynay
well honestly it probably has a lot to do with the length of your hair. So growing your hair out is always an option. If you like your appearance though DON'T CHANGE IT, it doesn't matter what other people think.
Tung
can you post your picture please.
KINGdinguhling
get some new tits done
Rachel
QUOTE(shanaynay @ Jan 12 2009, 12:19 PM) *
well honestly it probably has a lot to do with the length of your hair. So growing your hair out is always an option. If you like your appearance though DON'T CHANGE IT, it doesn't matter what other people think.

Fail. Hair=/=gender? I know plenty of hot chicks with short hair and some hot guys with longer hair.

You probably just need to revamp your style and makeup. If you don't wear any, start. This helps. Most guys, aside from drag queens, do not wear makeup. Even simple eyeliner and mascara will help.

Your style, wear girly things. Like tighter fitting shirts and jeans. Wear heels once in a while, skirts are nice too. If you have boobs, make sure they are known. I don't mean wear see-through, cleavage-in-your-face shit, I just mean let the world know you got something going on.
Eww
lol. floridasfinest.
emberfly
^ loool.gif rofl1.gif Florida's finest looks like a boy ? :D! Thank you for pointing that out Poonani :D
floridasfinest
its not ment like finest lookin.
Tung
QUOTE(Tung @ Jan 12 2009, 11:31 AM) *

Simba
wear more clothes that suggest a womanly figure

make up does help too

this goes under clothes, but don't forget about accessories like hats, hair clips, certain kinds of scarves, etc
salcha4u
Or you can be a transgender
manny-the-dino
What Rachel said. Just try & act more feminine. Wear dresses, skirts, cute tops, heels. You get the picture. thumbsup.gif
Amaranthus
QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jan 12 2009, 08:09 PM) *

Do this one.
Rachel
QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jan 12 2009, 06:09 PM) *

LIKE THE GIRL FROM REAL WORLD <333

Cept this girl doesn't feel/know she is meant to be a guy. At least, I don't think so?
RCKstarh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LittleMissSunshine
be more on your feminine side. show of your legs a little, wear heels & skirts. camis, tanktops, leave your hair down. anythingg girly! btw, you never said if you were a girl or a guy. how would we know if you wanted to be a girl?
heyo-captain-jack
I like Tung's idea.

Pictures now.
Joss-eh-lime
well obviously you are doing something wrong with your appearance.

fix it.
gojira
what? i love looking like a boy _smile.gif
emberfly
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Jan 23 2009, 03:52 PM) *
btw, you never said if you were a girl or a guy.

QUOTE(floridasfinest @ Jan 12 2009, 12:30 PM) *
i have been mistaken for a guy on several occasians.

She was mistakenly thought of as a guy, i.e. IT'S A GIRLL.
LittleMissSunshine
yeah, i read that part. but some people don't consider themselves as guys or girls. you know? nevermind thennnn. ignore my post lol, i sound dumb (x.
gojira
o i c u dun read.
LittleMissSunshine
thankssss :P ^
carolannexbh
Pretty much what Rachel said. Wearing more girly clothing and accessories and a bit of simple makeup would probably help.
KINGdinguhling
its alrite,i look like a guy too
LittleMissSunshine
^ lol he's a scary loooking guy (x
Harp
loool.gif
KINGdinguhling
QUOTE(shannlovin @ Jan 25 2009, 10:51 AM) *
^ lol he's a scary loooking guy (x

WHAT, better watch yo mouth HO
LittleMissSunshine
lol sureeee, what's the best ya can do? beat me in cod4? lolll (x
Blyat
Dont worry i know how you feel
im a girl but gets mistaken as a boy becuase of my short hair and flat 10-year-old chest
but twin sister has long hair and is very pretty

sometimes there are just some things you need to show off
becuase im skinny i wear clothing that show i have sOME boobs

so just try that, depending on your short hair and if you like it the grow it where it's past your ears :/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.