Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me. Lacking reading materials.. :(
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Books
potatoface
I am bored as hell. I read everything that I have in my room (ending up reading Harry Potter 10 times I might add -.-)....

Now, I have nothing to read. Currently reading Ernest Hemingway,,, kinda boring -.-

I want some new awesome book that I can read.... or Magazine...

I need recommendation for new fresh book and men's magazine (which one? Details? GQ? or Esquire or anything? please no +18... not looking for sexual mag...)...

In need of desperate help... :)
Comptine
I love Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter House Five

I also suggest:
Alice Sebold's Lovely Bones
Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper

Oops. Okay. So the last too are a bit more girly but they are honestly really good bookes anyone can enjoy.
firechild
Dan Brown Angels and Demons
Du Prau City of Ember (Series)
Janette
Michael Crichton's Timeline and The Great Train Robbery. Pretty much anything Michael Crichton.

The Crossing, The Road, and No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy are pretty good, too.
Smarmosaur
how about Jude by Kate Morgenroth...it's actually a really good read. definitely worth your time.
UpsideDownFrown
i sugest:
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Finding Alaska by John Green
they arn't as recent, but they are great!
Blyat
"White Ghost Girls"
it is a very interesting book, it's short but i could jsut read it over and over again. i think it's about 18+ range book due to some sexual themes and swear words, but it is such a good book

or "Snow flower and The secret fan"
that is a very good book too, it's about the old chinese years from the footbinding and arranged marriage, i may read that again too
shanaynay
World War Z by Max Brooks

I <3 me some zombie books XD.
Harp
How about some Stephen King?
shanaynay
Oh I Am America(And So Can You!) By Stephen Colbert. That's a book to live by.
potatoface
Thanks... I read few things that you guys mentioned like Angels and Demons... that's one of the first book that I read... LOL :)))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.