Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: goldfish
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
brooklyneast05
i never knew "original" goldfish existed. i thought cheddar was the plainest flavor.

they're good
karmakiller
The rainbow ones kinda creep me out. Every time I've had them they are really dark... I guess the only thing more abnormal than a goldfish cracker is a blue or purple goldfish cracker.

They are good, though.
ForgiveTheSinner
I'm hungry now...I want some goldfish.

I didn't know they had original either, what does it taste like?
Simba
dang I thought you were gonna talk about eating pet goldfish but I forgot they made dis
brooklyneast05
the taste like normal crackers basically. i think they're better. i love to shove a whole handful in my mouth and chew them up into a big soggy ball of goldfish and store it in my cheek and keep adding more goldfish in.

that's what i'm talkin about
Cow-Moo
Oh my god I forgot for a second that there were crackers called goldfish.

I was like, wow I get to read about how someone fried there beloved pets yay.
:P
none345678
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 30 2008, 06:57 PM) *
the taste like normal crackers basically. i think they're better. i love to shove a whole handful in my mouth and chew them up into a big soggy ball of goldfish and store it in my cheek and keep adding more goldfish in.

that's what i'm talkin about

Exactly what I do.

I can only eat so many of the original flavored though, they just get to bland. I used to live off the cheddar ones though.
Gigi
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Dec 30 2008, 04:50 PM) *
dang I thought you were gonna talk about eating pet goldfish but I forgot they made dis

Me too, and I was like..."WHY IS THIS IN FOOD?! GAAH!"
none345678
QUOTE(Gigi @ Dec 30 2008, 09:32 PM) *
Me too, and I was like..."WHY IS THIS IN FOOD?! GAAH!"

Some of the seniors always make freshman eat live goldfish around here. _unsure.gif It's really weird a sick. One kid said it was spicy... /randomness>
ForgiveTheSinner
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Dec 30 2008, 09:38 PM) *
Some of the seniors always make freshman eat live goldfish around here. _unsure.gif It's really weird a sick. One kid said it was spicy... /randomness>

Oh that is sick!!

I eat goldfish one by one, I have to bite them in half and eat them half by half O.o
berrypop90
Flavor Blasted Goldfish FTW!
Simba
ay they get fish flavored goldfish yet
datass
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Dec 31 2008, 08:50 AM) *

come to think of it, i wonder how real goldfish tastes.
IVIike
QUOTE(berrypop90 @ Dec 30 2008, 11:18 PM) *
Flavor Blasted Goldfish FTW!

PIZZA!! tongue.gif
Janette
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Dec 30 2008, 04:50 PM) *

laugh.gif

I love Goldfish! They're almost like popcorn to me.
IVIike
Same i just sit here and eat the whole bag tongue.gif
gojira
i liked pizza flavor for some reason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.