Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is it weird to ...
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
miszxjojo
is it weird to go bra shopping with friends?
cause there's a sale at victorias secret and they're like reallllly cheap right now and i want to get some? and i usually go to the mall with my friends .. but i usually buy bras with my mom? lol. i dont even know what size i am since i always go with mom.. and when i go into VS and tell my friend i wanna look at bras and try `em on and stuff, i dont want it to be akward-ish xD lmao. but she IS a girl too .. but still, i dont know -_-

or does anyone know when the VS bra/panties sale thing is over?
manny-the-dino
Lol it's not weird to go bra shopping with friends. I don't think I've ever done it but it wouldn't be weird. As far as the not knowing your size thing, the sales people can help you out there. They always carry around that measure tape thing around their necks so they can tell you your size. Just tell your friend that you want to go bra shopping. It's not a big deal, really.

miszxjojo
i think its kinda embarrassing having someone from school or whatever walking by and see you being measured? o.O or do they measure you in the fitting rooms or something? i'd kinda feel weird having someone measure me... lmao xD idk xD
manny-the-dino
Haha. Well then okay try this: pick out some bras that you think will fit you & then when you ask someone to open the fitting room for you, ask her to measure you. And if you need a different size bra, go look for more. shrug.gif
miszxjojo
ehh, i guess that works lmao.
and does anyone know when the semi annual sale thing ends?
manny-the-dino
According to this, it lasts for two weeks. So it ends on the 11th of January.
miszxjojo
okay, thanks :D
Becks539
Haha I don't think going bra shopping with friends is weird at all. I always go with my friends. Sometimes we plan shopping trips specifically for bra/underwear shopping =D

I hardly ever go with my mom...
karmakiller
Going shopping for bras with friends isn't weird. If they go into the dressing room and watch you, then, yeah, it's weird.

I've gone bra shopping with friends. It isn't a big deal. Unless you have a friend with a really nice rack, then you might get jealous tongue.gif
SJalways
I go bra shopping with my (girl) friends all the time. I also go with my mom because she'll pay. I'm rarely successful because I wear a 32B (in other words, my ribcage is so small people don't even think to make bras for it), but that's a different rant.
Harp
If you can't let your friends see you like that, then who can you?
s1cktypeS
no.
i go shopping with friends
and sometimes we go to victoria's secret
its part of the shopping
its not a big deal.
nishikigoi
QUOTE(SJalways @ Jan 4 2009, 07:55 PM) *
I go bra shopping with my (girl) friends all the time. I also go with my mom because she'll pay. I'm rarely successful because I wear a 32B (in other words, my ribcage is so small people don't even think to make bras for it), but that's a different rant.

ditto.
audreymae
that's completely normal. i've gone bra shopping with my friends before. sometimes with guys. haha. it's the best way to make them feel awkward.
FreakyFellow
just wear some confidence and go for this, there is nothing awkward in this........
Maccabee
It'll make you feel like closer girlfriends too.
One time these girls took my guy friend. And he texted me saying omg...they made me go bra shopping and i was like omg whats wrong with you! Wheres your dignity! haha.
But when guys go bra shopping they say its awckward but there loving it:)
Tramatize
All of my female friends do, so no.
FireButterfly
Nah, it ain't weird. That's how girlfriends roll, you hang out with them and chill without worrying about boys being immature. tongue.gif
creole
Not weird, I help my girlfriends out all the time whistling.gif
Beast1995
I don`t think it`s weird at all becaus i do it all the time with my friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.